Community hypocrisy when it comes to tanks

Which baffles me when people make claims like Dive was best meta, or that Moira and Brigitte are terrible. As a supports thats been playing since beta, Moira and Brigitte are the single best things to happen to this game, being a free kill to flankers was easily the worst time to ever exist in OW.

1 Like

DVA’s op after the armor and remech damage buff. She has tons of carry potential denying high ground, DMing abilities and fat bombs.

Goodbye

i dont need to respond

4 Likes

Remech’s OP? In what planet does that ever accomplish something? I think I’ve seen a remech kill one person since the buff happened. I see Dva’s get killed trying to use it though.

3 Likes

I feel Brig was far too overturned at her release. It was the same problem but flipped around where now flankers felt useless against her which is not good imo. Moira was better because she can serve as a decent counter to flankers while still having clear weaknesses. Brig is better now imo and actually a lot of fun.

It’s threatning when fighting baby DVA, you have to focus her down now.

DVA was balanced before the armor and remech damage buffs

Honestly makes you wonder if nerfing Tracer/Genji would have been better than Moira, Brigitte being anti flankers, but thems the ropes, thinking that dive was fine against supports is literal hysteria level lunacy.

1 Like

I used to think that and I understand why someone would. But Moira and Brig are really cool heroes though. I mean Moira is my favorite support and I’ve played a bit of Brig lately and she’s great too. One could argue that they’ve done more harm than good? But I think many players would’ve missed out on two really interesting heroes.

I know what I typed and it was correct.
Go learn about adverbs and what “situationally” means before making moronic veiled comments about grammar =P.

Schroedinger’s Call Mech exists in a quantum superstate of “LITERALLY A BETTER METEOR STRIKE!” and “D.Va mains are overreacting, we all know it never kills anyone” until the waveform is collapsed by a D.Va complainer finding one of the two convenient.

not according to the lemonkiwi experimental haters.

1 Like

^This

But sadly, Ana needs aiming so ever since she came out she was able to avoid nerfs that would address this core issue.
But no one seems to care that Ana has like 3-4 times the pickrate of every other healer across the board so i already gave up on ever seeing that change.

Burst healing on primary and on abilities is just as much a problem as the burst damage creep, it invalidates sustained damage and healing.

This is the reason why i always recommend Baptiste Primary fire changed drastically on my experimental suggestions.
His primary should just leave a healing puddle on the ground for a short time with a HP regen effect, kinda like a reversed Torb ult. Lamp should be changed as well, completely denying kills is just pure bs. It should be changed to an effect which reduces every incoming damage to around 10-15, which means that lamp wont affect sustained damage heroes much, but can cripple burst damage. With these 2 changes Baptiste is basically fixed.

As for getting back to Ana: Her grenade needs a flat out nerf, it should not grant any kind of instant heal, especially because OW2 will have passive HP regen for Ana herself. Additionally, it should not deny healing completely either. All it should do is just giving the healing buff to teammates and a heal nerf to enemies 50%-50% on both sides.
She could keep the instant heal on primary but only if she essentially gets the Widowmaker gun, slow fire rate/charge up for each scoped shot. With hip-fire, her heal is only a regen like every other healer.

1 Like

Me, I’m asking for it. If we only get one per team, they should get damage buffs to make up for the lack of a partner.

I am not mocking your grammar? The quote marks were just for emphasis because ‘‘situationally is ok’’ is a phrase I see all too often applied to some heroes but never to most heroes.

I think tanks do a tad too much damage. Give us some sustain