Come back to us, BrightTitan :' (

The saddest part? You’re right actually :rofl:

Every possible reason except that they played badly and didn’t make a game winning play or live long enough to complete it.

This doesn’t seem to be on Amazon. :thinking:

• Also, nice personal attack.
2 Likes

You seem to know that book by heart by applying everything yourself =]

2 Likes

What on earth are you talking about? I have never tried to censor an opponent in debate. However my detractors have called for me to be censored in every thread I have ever posted on Activison/Blizzard forums. Nothing but insults, lies, and hypocrisy from your side as usual. It’s a relief that you are only a vocal minority, less than 15% of players polled.

This is obviously a challenge to a personal attack, it is not a personal attack in itself.

What would you say to another person who attempts to silence your voice just because they see things differently? Is that not a cowardly response to intellectual failure?

1 Like

It’s not, because he wrote it

:smirk_cat:

3 Likes

Damn…. I completely forgot :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

You don’t know me, pretty rude from you calling people you don’t even know “cowards”.
You should learn to respect the other users of the forum.

4 Likes

If you are not a coward, then why do you call for censorship against me?

1 Like

its this simple. YOU cannot have a conversation or participate in ANY thread without: A) mentioning your previous threads B) claiming ALL matches are handicapped by an algorithm C) YOU claim to be a TOP TIER player…but you peaked at plat C+ at best

5 Likes

None of these are valid reasons for censorship. Disagreement does not entitle you censor your opponents.

This kind of behavior is aptly described as intellectual cowardice. If this thread was an MMA fight, then you could imagine this tactic as hugging the ref’s leg in the fetal position. Total cop out. It doesn’t surprise me to see it here, I have seen it hundreds of times during my involvement in Activision/Blizzard forums. It is inherent to the corporate-controlled social media landscape and the modern political climate of rampant anti-intellectualism.

Detestable! Pathetic.

1 Like

they are, because no one HAS ASKED you about it. you contribute NOTHING to a conversation - your go to counter, is to answer a question with a question. its childish and annoying. anyone who would “hold themselves” in a higher regard would never do that, you claim moral superiority by applying virtuous recognition with everything you do. just stick to slack lining so that when you fall off the rope, you can blame the rigged rope line.

4 Likes

This is kind of funny, because rigging equipment is literally the first thing one does when slacklining. The line itself is literally and necessarily rigged.

1 Like

so then it still applies…please use some common sense child.

4 Likes

Point taken, but I still think it’s funny.

1 Like

You continue with your desrespect of other users. Putting yourself above others.
Really bad showing for the whole forum community. :frowning:

4 Likes

If other forum users engage in detestable and pathetic behavior, it is no fault of mine.

Your reading of the situation is dishonest, in total ignorance and bad faith.

1 Like

ahhh the sweet sweet smell of victory.

4 Likes

What “victory” do you see in this rigmarole?

1 Like

That he made you prove his own point with your own mental gymnastics you play non-stop on these forums.

EDIT: Also I say this in the most genuinely concerned kind of way, but please I think you should think about therapy, it’s nothing to be ashamed of, I’ve gone for two years and came out a better person. The way you argue, and the way you react to those proving your own points wrong or just disagreeing with them, I am not psychoanalyzing at all because it’s an incredibly stupid thing to do but you I don’t think it’s normal. You just refuse to accept things that are factual (such as you not being a top player). It’s legitimately delusional, I think you need serious help. You can’t keep going on in life thinking this way.

I also find it ironic you are citing a book like that, I haven’t read it but I assume it talks about logical fallacies a bit, something that you yourself engage quite a bit. A fallacious tactic I see you use in almost all of your algorithmic handicapping post is argument from ignorance

3 Likes

What do you think his point was?

1 Like

That “ you claim moral superiority by applying virtuous recognition with everything you do.”

Which you then proceeded to do after he said that.

2 Likes