Come back to us, BrightTitan :' (

You misread what I wrote. I threw away the cables, not the consoles.

I mean he does have a point. Even with GameStop’s terrible value for selling consoles you’d be looking at at least a couple hundred depending on which consoles they were and how many you had.

1 Like

His misread my statement: I threw the cables away, not the console.

1 Like

I understand that, idk just feels a little drastic to me even with the cheap cost of a new cable. Unless you wanted to have the possibility of getting new cables for just yourself to use the consoles again.

Sell it and GET PS5

:smirk_cat:

Funny how the CoD SBMM gets called out for being awful, but in a game that is more teamwork reliant would somehow be better. When there are even more variables out of your control

Still a silly thing. Just don’t turn it on.

You realize there are GM players in this and those threads who also support the claim, right? You realize there are players who admit to being at a higher ranking than they should be due to handicapping, right? You also realize that by its very definition, MMR is a handicapping system, right? As in, that is exactly what it mathematically does. You would need to have basically zero understanding of basic math to not, so I assume you are just trolling.

2 Likes

i wouldve taken them fren…

1 Like

No can do compadre, my gaming days are over.

1 Like

How do you determine whether something is silly or not?

And why would I rely on something as unreliable as willpower when there’s a failsafe solution that guarantees success until I can sell the consoles?

1 Like

I threw away the cables, not the consoles.

Continue being delusional

5 Likes

Its easier than accepting the truth.

5 Likes

Pray tell, please explain how an MMR system can NOT handicap its players. Go on. I’ll wait.

2 Likes

Why don’t you explain how it DOES instead?

5 Likes

Because there have been hundreds of threads that do that, while 0 that do what I’ve asked you to do (back up your claim). Let me know when you’ve read just this one.

1 Like

Lol. “Just” this one 3000 post thread from 4 years ago.

Yes, the MM does balance teams based on it’s estimation of skill. While that can be called “handicapping” no one uses that term unless they are trying to confuse the issue and make SBMM, which modern games all use, sound both nefarious and unique to OW.

People have taken that term to mean all sorts of things, so if you mean it something other than making teams based on skill then you’ll have to explain yourself further.

I’ve been dealing with that post for 4 years. You should actually read the thread. As with most facts, the truth never changes but the lies evolve and shift.

5 Likes

It’s a lost fight, when the majority of threads on the competitive section are about rigging you know the forums are done for good.

Well, at least there’s Reddit where people quickly dismiss this kind of topic (as our friend CB experienced multiple times).

5 Likes

ya you’ll take anything you can get your slimy slimy tentacles on