Christmas comic?

or even in this thread, its been up for two weeks, and its not like this forums just bustling with energy. something like the confirmation or denial of a comic would be nice. although i’d be very disappointed without a comic another this year.

4 Likes

He didn’t volunteer the information - someone asked and he answered. Has anyone asked about a Christmas comic?

I’m very worried that the “Happy Holidays 2018” video the Overwatch page posted was their replacement for a Christmas comic.

I would ask but Michael usually doesn’t respond back to my messages except for a select few.

2 Likes

yeah, typically you’d need to get someone pretty popular in order to actually get him to respond, hence why i pointed out that this thread is here, and its not like its all that hard to see this particular thread, theres not threads clamoring for attention here.

2 Likes

I’ll give it until tomorrow or Tuesday. But then again, Blizzard wouldn’t be in their offices during the holidays?

2 Likes

Nah, there’s no Christmas comic this year. I’d like to be proven wrong, but that ship has sailed.

I really hope Blizzard has something huge in store lore-wise for next year or this year’s lore drought (1 comic???) will be taken much more severely than it currently is. I can forgive them, sort of, but only if they can compensate us next year properly.

6 Likes

Maybe!

Michael Chu: I would love to explore more of Hanzo’s story, both before the fight with Genji, and after Dragons, to see what his reaction to confronting his brother again is.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/6b63j3/ama_request_michael_chu/dhlde2g/

1 Like