ChibiFox should be the balance leader in Blizzard's office

If I was the CEO of Blizzard, I would shake his hand and give him everything he needs because he’s the only guy who knows how to balance a hero properly just look at his topics and you’ll see. Blizzard is nothing but incompetent crooks trying to balance around the OWL. Fire the current balance team and replace it with people who knows how to balance the game.

6 Likes

ChibiFox would make Bastion themed skins for every hero, so I welcome our dear leader.

12 Likes

I don’t think anyone on the forums should be on the balance team

even if he’s right, if he was on the balance team he still wouldn’t be able to do much about it

bastion is bad, thats undisputable.
But you can’t just go and buff him, because once he’s good enough WITHOUT a team around him, consider how good he’d be WITH a team around him.

He needs a rework, and the issue with that is, Bastion has to keep his turret and tank. Why? Because just look at them, jeff has even said that Bastion was the hardest hero to create (from a visual standpoint) because its really hard to make a transforming robot

20 Likes

https://media.giphy.com/media/145hX7QVWqyili/giphy.gif

And vice verse.
You can be sure of that.

Agreed, and agreed.

3 Likes

Widowmaker Bastion skin…

1 Like

If you make it on the Overwatch team, I have but one request for you. It involves a particular Reinhardt skin. ;))

2 Likes

:eyes:

I see you are clairvoyant my friend.

YES.

Gunna speak honestly here, i would accept a job of any kind in a heartbeat… i’m decent at numbers and i love fixing problems, and i’m currently bored out of my mind and broke.

6 Likes

That widow defender? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

1 Like

Of all the things to know me for, you choose that?
Of all the things…

Hell i even claim she needs a rework.

What… … ?

I don’t think any singular person should be given that much power, but I agree Chibifox seems very intelligent.

2 Likes

Daww my heart. :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Idk about your other opinions. I just know you were defending widow when she were op.

1 Like

People keep saying i said things that i have zero recollection of saying…

Again… what?

… so uh… how many games have you professionally balanced? … generally if you’re asking for people to lose their jobs I’d at least expect you to know something about it.

3 Likes

I love how this works.

I guarantee you that by the end of this thread somebody’s going to have claimed that the OP is my “Alt account” Which i don’t have btw.

I mean i wish it was… the name is perfect. I often feel like a broken AI.

1 Like

I for one, welcome my new foxy overlord with open arms.

3 Likes

fox noises

2 Likes

All I ask is that you make the “Forum” versions of heroes real for April Fool’s day.

Legit 360 hard lock on beam for Moira that does 500 DPS. 299 HP Tracer with infinite Blinks, Widows who can quickscope, Sombras whose Hack makes the victim “literally” uplayable for the duration - as in they legit can’t move, attack, anything. Hanzo now shoots actual logs…

It would be the most glorious and rage inducing of pranks. <3

4 Likes

This is perfect :+1: :rofl:

May I also add 1 HPS Mercy with a 10 second rez, and 0 DPS Genji with no deflect and a 1000 DPS Dragonstrike?

3 Likes

I wouldn’t want them in charge of balance, or any of us forum goers really. I think it would be cool if they hired someone from the forums in theory, I suppose. ChibiFox does seem to have good energy though in most of my interactions with them. So at least they probably wouldn’t try to balance with a grudge, which is more than I can say for some on here.

3 Likes