Charactersrequi

i am desperate to have it but even i can see that it’s fake. why would you believe such an obviously fake leak?
something that really bothers me about this is the people that want the skin and believe the leak. i’ve already seen a comment on bro you wacks video where someone said something like “i’m just waiting for the event to go live so i can get pink mercy” or something
i honestly hate the people who want the skin and think the leak is real, because i already know they’ll put words in blizzards mouth they never said. they’ll flood the forums about blizzards plastic promises because “the overwatch twitter leaked that the skin will come back!!!” and that really pisses me off. same with the dragoon skin. jeff never said the skin will be dark, he only said it’s fun to do both light and dark skins for mercy and that she has a COOL skin coming up.
COOL DARK

Why Pink Mercy should be returned?! Well…

1. Nintendo Switch players, !who even didn’t have the opportunity to participate in it! (it’s a very powerful argument for bringing back this event) FINALLY will have the opportunity to get Pink Mercy :rage:
  2. for 90% Blizzard and BCRF signed an agreement on holding an action in the FIRST PART OF THE GAME (Overwatch 2, according to the law, is a brand new game with it’s own logo and other rights) So, they can create one more agreement without any troubles. :scroll:
  3. Players all around the world will donate more money to a good cause (at least they will have an awesome motivation to do that) And more and more people, who needs help, will get it! We all will be real guardian angels, and will help to make our world better place! :dove:
  4. New players, who came to the Overwatch 2 because of the free-to-play basis, as well as old players, who unfortunately couldn’t participate in it (like me actually) - will become excited and happy if it will happen! This hype will positively effect on the rates of out game! :heartpulse:
    Blizzard, I believe that we can do it! Developer’s team - it’s your time to act! This is a dream of many players, and a chance to help innocent people! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
2 Likes

Why are you nercro’ing so many of these threads?

Maybe, somehow, these “developers” :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: will hear players. Of course, unfortunately, it’s very unlikely but… I still believe… :cry: :sob:

The desperation is real.