Charactersrequi

All I want is for her kit to flow better for the game. 50hps is sluggish with all the burst damage and burst healing.

Her ult and rez are both jarring to use because one breaks the fast flow of her game play while the other can break the rhythm of beam juggling.

Also her Ult in general is just jarring to use since it makes her somewhat go against the types of comps she’s best at-ie having a spread out comp that utilizes her mobility.

Sure statistically she’s balanced; but her kit and flow is a mess.

66 Likes

When we are looking down the barrel of roleQ, this has VERY real impact on queue times for people.

Be careful what you wish for.

Once you learn about sample sizes of unknown populations in school, you wouldn’t say that.

24 Likes

Why do we make the same topics everyday with the same replies everyday

What do we gain

What do we learn

What changes

17 Likes

Ha nice try, no such thing as a silent majority bud. Besides the players have spoken already

You guys really gotta stop pretending like everyone agrees with you

3 Likes

Yeah, she dropped as entire Genji pick rate from v1 to current. They have spoken, and it doesn’t look pretty.

5 Likes

Still the 4th most used overall and 3rd most in Grandmaster. That’s more than enough

True but i think that’s just the nature of the forums. Mercy has been one of the more popular topics for a while now so there will be a lot of repeat threads about it. And it’s funny because the answer to all 3 is nothing, but I think that goes for many threads on the forums not just mercy ones

It does show the loss of her Mains. A LOT of people stopped playing her.

Does she have a pick rate now? Sure. Has she lost a crazy amount of players? Yeah.

Could they have gotten rid of multiRez and not lost all those people? Honestly? I think so.

I doubt anyone thinks that Blizzard handled the rework well, and the current version of Mercy was their vision of what the rework would look like.

Are they going to revert? Hell no, but did they screw up? of course they did.

Now, is this going to have an impact of roleQ queue times? I think it will have a pretty major effect.

The real question is - if they fixed the game play issues which drove people away, would they return, and I’m not sure about that. I think if they fixed it quickly, then they would have kept those players, but, I’m not sure even fixing it would get the players back playing supports.

16 Likes

You don’t help just as much, especially posting this at a time there is not much of that going on in the forums.

6 Likes

Never said i did help now did I

That the split in the community is still there.

Very little it seems.

1 Like

People can enjoy her in whatever form they want now that we have workshop. So quit it with these posts. Nobody cares. If people want a new ultimate they can make one. If people want old Rez back they can recreate it. If people want an entirely new ultimate they can do that too.

1 Like

Its these types of threads in particular

I at least get why someone would do another complain about Mercy being unfun or whatever, they can voice their opinion all they like

I just don’t know why we also need threads that complain about the complaint threads

1 Like

That’s a bold statement, and I’d be surprised if it’s true that all of a sudden nobody cares just because blizzard released custom games 2.0

1 Like

And now we totally agree on something :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can appreciate what is good about her, while arguing for change on what it isn’t.

I know it’s a bit nuanced but it’s not a hard concept to grasp.

11 Likes

You would be surprised how many daft people think that Mercy is a binary thing

Well you can call it “complain about the complainers” if you like, I think of it more as the resistance. Not everyone agrees with them that mercy is unfun and needs to be changed

1 Like

Sounds like someone had a rough time at school today.

2 Likes

Oh yeah real rough, they stole my lunch money then I got beat up at the playground. So i come here to post anti mercy change threads to make myself feel better about it. And you figured it all out, darn

3 Likes