Characters that require "x" means they aren't balanced

no you miss represented my argument.

if bastion had help from his team and was good then there would be no problem

he is not bad cus he needs help he is bad cus even with help his is bad.

do you see the diffance?

No.

Because him being bad on his own, is the root cause of what you are Trying To say.

Even with her team requiring to utilize her ult, the other parts of her kit make her deadly enough to be well on her own. She has the damage, tank-abilities to be viable, even if her team doesnā€™t follow up on the ults.

A good Zarya can be a deadly Zarya, even without grav

1 Like

why, not all heros need to be used all the time. pick rate is pointless to try and balance.

also maps play a huge part in that as well.

not all maps and even points on maps are good for all heros

the only way to make it so would to make all heroā€™s the same, and no one wants thatā€¦if you do go play halo or cod

I see solo Zarya gravs end with four or more kills.

More often than i see a Bastion get potg, WITH His team supporting him.

Must be op.

Yeah, no more reworks. Blizzard just ruins every character that gets one. Sombra, Bastion, Mercy, Symmetra, etc. just need/needed changes to their main kit and not a whole rework.

1 Like

no she canā€™t not if there is any sheild tank or aoe healsā€¦

back to this just get good and you dont need help from other heros lolz

of corse asuming she has no helpā€¦cus other wise she is unbalaced

Soā€¦

ā€œOnly play your hero on their map, lolā€

And
ā€œI donā€™t play that hero, soā€¦ not all heroes should be playable. (Except mine)ā€

Oh noā€¦ Grant man is here.

Everyone, Scatter!

Wait.
Storm arrow!

I donā€™t recall them saying that exactly, but I remember something along those linesā€¦ It was a long time ago. They also said that they would never add deathmatch or LFG to the game.

1 Like

playable vs always the best choice are 2 differnt things arnt theyā€¦nothing stops you from locking what ever you want so anything is playableā€¦

even within the heros that are as you say playable with in differnt comps some will aways be better then othersā€¦

try running a rien on a dive comp, you are going to have a bad time.

running a widow on a map with no sight linesā€¦you are going to have a bad time.

situational and un playable are not the same.

but im done here cus you keep twisting my words and the other guy is a little soft i think so this is pointless

Bastion is extremely situational (and Iā€™m sorry to tell you that heā€™s always going to be extremely situational because the core of his design is niche as all hell). Sombraā€™s ā€œsituationā€ is good team communication and organization, which quite honestly is a good niche to have.

Can you give literally any other example? People always say ā€œHeā€™s good on Junkertown, heā€™s fineā€ā€¦ I donā€™t understand how being half decent on a single map constitutes as fine.

Yeah, he should work with his team for a win, but what happens now isnā€™t Bastion working with his team, itā€™s his team working for him. The Reinhardt and Mercy protecting him canā€™t do anything else that match, or the Bastion will die. Thatā€™s not balance.

A Good widow could still secure kills in any map.
They would have the gamesense, and mechanical skill, to make use of their abilities.

Try doing that as Bastion on ANY Map.

Thatā€™sā€¦ not how ā€œplayableā€ worksā€¦ Playable means heā€™s good at his job (and also his job isnā€™t something useless like ā€œdesignated barrier breakerā€), not that heā€™s able to be picked in the hero select.

1 Like

It is okay if hero needs team communications to be effective. Because team communications is provided by players, not heroes. In that case, Sombra is okay by design, but needs some buffs.
It is not okay when hero X requires certain hero Y or Z to be effective and hero X is completely useles without heroes Y and Z. In that case, Bastion is not okay at all and requires a rework.

1 Like

Kinda wish i could see these peopleā€™s profiles right nowā€¦ <.<

bastion is not fun to play agents for one thing for another he holds his team hostage, play around me or lose. if he was a top pick all the time the game would be full aids.

you might not remember when he had 50% damage reduction and broke the game for 2 weeks.

not every hero needs to be good at every rank either thats the other thing.

bastion is very good at low tier so is torb.

what makes a hero good at one end of the player bases does not always end up at the other.

and thats ok

in all fairness by the time you hit 2900+ on the pc you arenā€™t exactly the masses right? High skilled players are always gonna twist the balance in ugly ways.

Not that some heroes should be in that category at all, but you canā€™t ever actually balance stuff for all skill levels.