Celebrate Pride in Overwatch 2

Yeah I don’t have too high expectations for her cinematic. She’s the typical co-commander who lead OW missions. But she’s not like Soldier and didn’t have a fake death, or go into hiding and become batman 2, or save a cute Hispanic girl,

I don’t see how they can make Sojourn relatable or able to emotionally touch the viewer but I guess we will see

1 Like

I’m hoping they surprise me, honestly. I had been holding out hope that they would reveal more about her and some of the other characters / personality a bit more with PVE. Which, I guess they still might but we’ll see how that goes haha!

2 Likes

It’s almost too accurate to be satire.

On another note - it’s nice that you’ll make money from Pride Blizzard.

Do you mind spending some of that to address the rampant homophobia/sexism/racism that you allowed to fester?

You worry about the weirdest things dude

okaay byeeeee

4 Likes

{https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/u/SicMagg0t-1889.json}

Allllll the way at the bottom. Then scroll up just a tad.
Trust level 3 in purple, look at user amount.

Level 0 is 665k
1 is 143K
2 is almost 25K
323 level 3 though.

3 Likes

Still shallow as a puddle.

1 Like

Not so different than your response, I suppose.

What is there to when they lack barely any depth. So far I have not seen anything that proves otherwise. Just plain out of blue shallow characters.

Not my fault you lack imagination and an understanding of nuance :man_shrugging:

If you mean fill in the depth that is not their with my own imagination. Then I suppose I don’t.

Don’t take away the Bi-Bap, I’ve simped for him since he was announced qwq

2 Likes

Maybe fix the game? That would bring a lot of players back.

4 Likes

this was her response to pharah talking about joining overwatch

Or you know… Actual PvE with Talent tree and Clan / Guild system (basically every Blizz false promises).

2 Likes

I wouldn’t dream of it It would of just been nice to have two bi-icons with them having their own banner

Yes it does thank u :cry:

no, i highly doubt she would be close to solider and tracer if she were

Bliz never promised a guild systems PvE is a bummer for sure but I hate the idea of slamming every new event OW2 does in the future just because of the PvE blunder. Treat the two separately. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

“This game is only worthy of that hopeful world if people can connect with our heroes and see themselves in the universe.”

Dang I can no longer play pharah because I don’t identify with her anymore.

I guess it’s back to the giant talking space monkey for me.

3 Likes

Well this should be thrilling considering PVE being cancelled.