Celebrate Pride in Overwatch 2

i was thinking brigitte might be a ship to pharah. there is an interaction between her and tracer that brigitte is “supposedly” seeing someone or has an interest in someone. would be a cool story if it was pharah. who knows tho, maybe pharah’s love interest is non existant. meaning she is lesbian but isnt seeing anyone at the moment :man_shrugging:

This was around before pve news? Like… Where have you been the last two months?

2 Likes

My cat likes to be on top of me a lot. She’ll just chill on the arm of my chair. Sometimes if she really wants attention rub her head into my beard. She’ll do this weird thing where its almost like shes hugging me. Just rests her head on my shoulder. Other times she’ll just plop down next to my mouse and rub her head into my hand. That ones pretty inconvenient if it happens mid match lol

Shes not much of a social cat and isnt very attached to anyone but me. Actually shes pretty much outwardly mean to everyone but me.

2 Likes

Testing my trust level…

10 Likes

This thread needs more guinea pigs.

2 Likes

This subject came up several years ago on the old forums. If I recall correctly, a dev indicated they have to ask permission before putting a flag icon in the game, and some countries did not agree to allow one in game. I believe Turkey was one of those countries, but my memory may be faulty.

1 Like

Ask, and ye shall recieve.

9 Likes

I read through 78 replies just to find people to argue with but they haven’t shown up yet :[

3 Likes

It took a moment, but got a pic to load!

Sadly No. Blizzard should have given this skin, highlight intro and name card by completing certain amount of games which is 30, but noooo now Blizzard want’s to milk the players on something which is sentimental. Shame of a good highlight intro.

1 Like

Mods are out in force. Someone earlier had their posts deleted already in this thread.

9 Likes

i expected Bap, but pharah? kinda surprised that it’s canon now.

1 Like

Pharah doesn’t really surprise me since Pharamercy ship has been a thing since forever, alongside Gency of course.

Theres a lot of threads being deleted too. They’re actually mobilized for once.

3 Likes

Please get better writers that understand what character depth is.

7 Likes

Can’t wait to see the like/dislike ratio on the youtube announcement but we all know there won’t be any for reasons.

4 Likes

Thank you for lighten me up :+1:

1 Like

Honestly, it’s a pretty easy one to predict for a moderation team I think lol.

Yeah, like YouTube literally removing the feature. There is a third party addon but it only has a cache of how many dislikes videos uploaded prior to removal had and current dislikes from users of the addon.

Am I the only one actually happy about the Pride event? o.0

5 Likes