Celebrate Pride in Overwatch 2

The required criteria is actually very extensive. It’s more than just visiting, need to read a ton of posts, like a ton, get liked etc. Basically be very active without being suspended. Which is tough to do around here.

1 Like

Feels as empty as any pride thing Blizz has done but happy for the people who are happy about this and kinda excited for a non-binary icon and that’s about it. I don’t much like Pharah to begin with so I don’t much care about her lore but huge news for her fans, ig.

2 Likes

I’m sure the replies to this will be completely rational and levelheaded. I’m just sure of it.

6 Likes

Baptiste can have all waifus and husbandos :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Its ok, they’re just having a heated gamer moment.

This went about as well as I expected it to go. Just know folks that are losing your mind you didn’t lose your waifu because she’s confirmed lesbian now. You will still have your animations of her with guys. Just like even before she was confirmed lesbian didn’t stop the people who wanted her to be lesbian from shipping her with another woman.

Much like any game like mass effect some ship their female shep with miranda or Tali. its just a bunch of pixels at the end of the day try and not lose your wits because of it.

20 Likes

Most likely it’s missing because Turkey didn’t allow it in the game. Jeff Kaplan said a few years back that Blizz wanted to include every flag, but not every nation’s government allowed it. :pensive: They even had to remove the Polish flag after adding it once.

4 Likes

Searched my post history to find it. From 2018:

"To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days…

• Must have visited at least 50% of days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes. (These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.)
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended
7 Likes

I actually think I vaguely recall something about that. Jeff himself seemed passionate about wanting to represent as much of the fan base as he could.

3 Likes

What a hero, I would not have gone back to look haha! Cheers.

4 Likes

Cutest cat ever though…I say that about every cat

5 Likes

It’s sort of how I view dogs. All dogs are good boys and girls in my eyes. They are all puppies who deserve love.

Our kitten (well, she’s actually about a year old now I guess) loves to scream at you and talk. She loves talking, and she loves being held. But only if you’re standing. If you hold her and you sit down she suddenly has the zoomies and yeets off haha!

5 Likes

Pharmercy is old news, we ship Hanako (Kiriko/D.Va) now :sunglasses:

But but mekamechanic? :pleading_face:

thnx for info I didnt know that! :+1:

1 Like

If it were Moira, that would be such a stereotype.

2 Likes

gotta make sure we forget that pve cancellation don’t we

13 Likes

This was announced way before the cancellation

1 Like

Is there a free skin?