Celebrate Pride in Overwatch 2

i like that piece of fan art. very cool, if genji wins i wouldnt be mad tho

7 Likes

Was expecting Moira tbh.

5 Likes

It’s a thing you have to maintain….something which was never an issue before but increasingly more difficult as my play time and forum time diminishes

Is Ana a homophobe??

4 Likes

Can I ask you a question?
As a turkish player where is Turkish flag?

5 Likes

Bruh.

Guess I need to spam the forums with more buff Dva threads

1 Like

Bro it will come when Overwatch 2 get released! Just wait for it!

3 Likes

someone’s got some mad art skills. It always impresses me what people can do. Maybe blizzard should HIRE some of these people.

lol that would make for a good story tho. of course the narration could be where she changes her outlook but i would read it (if comic)

I didn’t expect a short story. but can I say it honestly? I unexpectedly LOVE Midtown at night with the pride colors! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Gee that was fast jannie. I guess you really do love Blackrock as much as the directing board does.

8 Likes

Gonna change my name card to intersex to represent Wario!
WAH!

5 Likes

I don’t think many people will be bothered by this considering these characters have been hinted at/confirmed for years…

Much different situation compared to Lifeweaver

3 Likes

No genderqueer flag :sob: :sob: :sob:

It feels like a very weird bit of fanservice. Im not overtly against it. I just never expected to see it really.

I didnt know about Pharah, but the Baptiste thing has been obvious for awhile.

1 Like

Does this help?

17 Likes

It calculates your worthinesss of being able to post images etc every 100 days. So if in the last 100 days you haven’t maintained the required level of activity (visit every day, read x number of posts, like x number of posts, don’t get silenced), then you become unworthy.

4 Likes

I believe theres a timer if you’ve ever been suspended too. You cant get permissions for x months after a suspension.

i think i can post gifs and pictures now. i lost it like two times before but got it back. dont have a clue on how that works

heres a cat gif

3 Likes

I’m trying to remember, been years since I kept up with it isn’t it like you need to have visited 60 times in the past 100 days or something like that? I remember some people smarter than myself figured it out ages ago.