Celebrate Pride in Overwatch 2

i like that piece of fan art. very cool, if genji wins i wouldnt be mad tho

7 Likes

Was expecting Moira tbh.

5 Likes

Itā€™s a thing you have to maintainā€¦.something which was never an issue before but increasingly more difficult as my play time and forum time diminishes

Is Ana a homophobe??

4 Likes

Can I ask you a question?
As a turkish player where is Turkish flag?

5 Likes

Bruh.

Guess I need to spam the forums with more buff Dva threads

1 Like

Bro it will come when Overwatch 2 get released! Just wait for it!

3 Likes

someoneā€™s got some mad art skills. It always impresses me what people can do. Maybe blizzard should HIRE some of these people.

lol that would make for a good story tho. of course the narration could be where she changes her outlook but i would read it (if comic)

I didnā€™t expect a short story. but can I say it honestly? I unexpectedly LOVE Midtown at night with the pride colors! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Gee that was fast jannie. I guess you really do love Blackrock as much as the directing board does.

8 Likes

Gonna change my name card to intersex to represent Wario!
WAH!

5 Likes

I donā€™t think many people will be bothered by this considering these characters have been hinted at/confirmed for yearsā€¦

Much different situation compared to Lifeweaver

3 Likes

No genderqueer flag :sob: :sob: :sob:

It feels like a very weird bit of fanservice. Im not overtly against it. I just never expected to see it really.

I didnt know about Pharah, but the Baptiste thing has been obvious for awhile.

1 Like

Does this help?

17 Likes

It calculates your worthinesss of being able to post images etc every 100 days. So if in the last 100 days you havenā€™t maintained the required level of activity (visit every day, read x number of posts, like x number of posts, donā€™t get silenced), then you become unworthy.

4 Likes

I believe theres a timer if youā€™ve ever been suspended too. You cant get permissions for x months after a suspension.

i think i can post gifs and pictures now. i lost it like two times before but got it back. dont have a clue on how that works

heres a cat gif

3 Likes

Iā€™m trying to remember, been years since I kept up with it isnā€™t it like you need to have visited 60 times in the past 100 days or something like that? I remember some people smarter than myself figured it out ages ago.