Celebrate Pride in Overwatch 2

The real news of today is I can no longer post cat gifs for some reason.

How does one go from regular to member out of no where? I just want to post my cats

6 Likes

This has been reserved for Pawsitivity only.

9 Likes

“But it was not the life I wanted for you.”

Oh, Ana…

3 Likes

and a lesbian card for Pharah

Pharmercy fans gonna go wild

17 Likes

What do a bunch of people got nuked or something?

I wanna be pawsativity’s support.

1 Like

I feel like even people who have no issues with LGBTQ+ issues, will have issues with PharMercy vs GenCy drama.

13 Likes

I am actually disappointed. How can they ignore Roadhog??? I thought he was a transgender… How can you simply ignore it???

6 Likes

i like that piece of fan art. very cool, if genji wins i wouldnt be mad tho

7 Likes

Was expecting Moira tbh.

5 Likes

It’s a thing you have to maintain….something which was never an issue before but increasingly more difficult as my play time and forum time diminishes

Is Ana a homophobe??

4 Likes

Can I ask you a question?
As a turkish player where is Turkish flag?

5 Likes

Bruh.

Guess I need to spam the forums with more buff Dva threads

1 Like

Bro it will come when Overwatch 2 get released! Just wait for it!

3 Likes

someone’s got some mad art skills. It always impresses me what people can do. Maybe blizzard should HIRE some of these people.

lol that would make for a good story tho. of course the narration could be where she changes her outlook but i would read it (if comic)

I didn’t expect a short story. but can I say it honestly? I unexpectedly LOVE Midtown at night with the pride colors! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Gee that was fast jannie. I guess you really do love Blackrock as much as the directing board does.

8 Likes

Gonna change my name card to intersex to represent Wario!
WAH!

5 Likes

I don’t think many people will be bothered by this considering these characters have been hinted at/confirmed for years…

Much different situation compared to Lifeweaver

3 Likes