Can't wait to get Trust Level 3 back

I have used it post Overbuff stats, to link people to websites they may find useful, I used it to help someone post some pics in the bug report forum, etc.

Quite often there isn’t a need to use it for useful things but sometimes it comes in handy for something besides memes.

2 Likes

I actually don’t even know how to check anymore – the website that used to tell you doesn’t work anymore.

Go to your profile > summary and then click the link and remove the / beside your name and add .json.

From there look for the trust_level. The highest number is your current

Trust level 2 can post a small selection of websites and have more likes and flags than trust level 1. A trust level 2 user can also bump their on thread, iirc.

1 Like

If it’s the one I’m thinking about, it’s not always accurate. It’s said I’ve been trust level 3 before, but in reality I wasn’t :frowning:

1 Like

There are loopholes when it comes to posting picture…

✅ SoloBarrierTank 1-2-2 vs 2-2-2

I just wish they’d make imgur a trusted site haha. It’s the only place I use to show my photos on the forums

https://media.giphy.com/media/qwny3dRsI8bW8/giphy.gif
I want it back too

TRUST LEVEL 3

Get to trust level 3 by…

Must have visited at least 50% of last 100 days

Must have replied to at least 10 different topics

Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 500 topics

Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 20,000 posts (both starting posts and replies)

Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes over the last 100 days.

Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)

Must not have been suspended (including forum suspensions or in-game account actions of any Blizzard game)

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s what was found out – but the reasons for suddenly losing it don’t really seem to follow those rules, unless moderators are allowing bogus flags which are making people lose their status.

We can’t see when we are flagged so that’s the only reasonable explanation of why so many people lose it, unless there’s more to it than your rule set (which is also entirely possible).

I just wish Blizzard wasn’t so shady with it all.

2 Likes

I may be a bit dense (actually I’m definitely a bit dense) but I don’t see where it tells me my trust level… what is it labelled as?

Yeah, I have the original post and it doesn’t reference how to lose level 3. I guess it is hidden from us, but I assume it is similar to how you get it. I have never lost it, but I have no life so…

Original post:

1 Like

“{“id”:12,“automatic”:true,“name”:“trust_level_2”,“display_name”:“trust_level_2”,“user_count”:16563,”

2 Likes

Mine was removed during an update and I’m still a little salty, assuming that it wasn’t even intentional.

There are ways around it though.

I haven’t been on the forums for 3 months I think so no wonder I lost mine. I’m not gonna grind it again lol.

2 Likes

Welcome back!

1 Like

Oh hey lol. How’s it going?

1 Like

lol, good luck with that.
I lost mine well over a year ago, and I never got it back.
I was on every day for the 100 days, liking posts, commenting and so on… but I never got it back.

2 Likes