Can't wait to get Trust Level 3 back

TRUST LEVEL 3

Get to trust level 3 by…

Must have visited at least 50% of last 100 days

Must have replied to at least 10 different topics

Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 500 topics

Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 20,000 posts (both starting posts and replies)

Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes over the last 100 days.

Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)

Must not have been suspended (including forum suspensions or in-game account actions of any Blizzard game)

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s what was found out – but the reasons for suddenly losing it don’t really seem to follow those rules, unless moderators are allowing bogus flags which are making people lose their status.

We can’t see when we are flagged so that’s the only reasonable explanation of why so many people lose it, unless there’s more to it than your rule set (which is also entirely possible).

I just wish Blizzard wasn’t so shady with it all.

2 Likes

I may be a bit dense (actually I’m definitely a bit dense) but I don’t see where it tells me my trust level… what is it labelled as?

Yeah, I have the original post and it doesn’t reference how to lose level 3. I guess it is hidden from us, but I assume it is similar to how you get it. I have never lost it, but I have no life so…

Original post:

1 Like

“{“id”:12,“automatic”:true,“name”:“trust_level_2”,“display_name”:“trust_level_2”,“user_count”:16563,”

2 Likes

Mine was removed during an update and I’m still a little salty, assuming that it wasn’t even intentional.

There are ways around it though.

I haven’t been on the forums for 3 months I think so no wonder I lost mine. I’m not gonna grind it again lol.

2 Likes

Welcome back!

1 Like

Oh hey lol. How’s it going?

1 Like

lol, good luck with that.
I lost mine well over a year ago, and I never got it back.
I was on every day for the 100 days, liking posts, commenting and so on… but I never got it back.

2 Likes

i’ll never get it back because I’m too honest and call people’s BS and I’m okay with that at one point I called Jeff hitler because he demanded all to follow without question and his authority was rule and could never be wrong when in fact one year into the game I proved him wrong and he said basically it’s not his vision and let the game suffer for 3 more years :).

#I’m okay with being punished for being honest :skull_and_crossbones:

Yeah, no.
There’s a difference between honesty and just being rude or unpleasant.
Don’t use the excuse of ‘being honest’ to get away with being rude.

7 Likes

Sometimes you have to be unpleasant to get through to people. :man_shrugging:

No, you don’t.
You’re just using it as an excuse to be nasty.

Yeah we will have to agree to disagree there but that’s okay.

You should submit a ticket and find out if something happened

Scientifically speaking, majority of people do not respond well to that kind of nastiness. And people calling nastiness “honesty” seldom realize how ironic that statement is

4 Likes

That isn’t scientifically speaking that’s opinionated speaking and while yes some people may respond poorly to someone being “unpleasant to them” some others even myself learn improve ourselves over time especially if we were doing stupid crap and weren’t realizing it.

Yes using a joke like I did was distasteful it was a joke a pretty obvious joke to point out something (how he was acting). I got my suspension for it and that is fine (haven’t said anything about the suspension up to this point so blizz you can’t blame me for talking about the actual suspension…lol).

Honesty is honesty whether it’s nasty or extremely positive.

No. It isn’t. It’s basic human psychology. And every management class will train you to give criticism constructively because it is far more likely to get postive results. You sometimes get good results from destructive criticism. However, far more often than not you instead make people angered, defensive, etc. And thus much less likely to take your feedback into consideration.

It wasn’t an obvious joke, it was mockery.

I almost always see this stated as a way to explain the negative reactions or consequences someone gets from them stating their opinions. Which is a dishonest assessment meant to paint the people reacting in a bad light instead of admitting to others and themselves that people are responding negatively because they are being rude. That is what makes it so ironic.

3 Likes

There may actually be a good reason for that.
https://www.inverse.com/mind-body/brain-of-lifelong-bully-looks-different-than-general-populations

Psychological studies have shown that people tend to ignore or resent advice when it’s given rudely even if it’s right. And they’re more willing to accept a lie if it’s delivered with praise. You can say that’s just people being emotional, but that’s how people operate. If you do not give other people your consideration when you speak to them, why will they give anything you say their consideration? If you are trying to “get through to people”, you are actually undermining yourself.

I suggest you take your own advice here.

2 Likes