Can't wait to get Trust Level 3 back

I hate not being able to post pictures :frowning: It’s so annoying.

One day… One day

15 Likes

It can take a while, but it is nice. I wish it was a little easier to obtain.

1 Like

And the fun part is you don’t even know whether you can until you try to! Hidden scores that prevent posting content are the best.

15 Likes

Yeah, same. That would be nicer considering it’s not like there’s too much you can do with TL3.

I actually have a link that tells me what my trust level is. But, yeah, it’s still stupid

Even better, on your first day of obtaining trust level, you post a vid that you forgot has profanity and you lose your trust level! Yay! That’s me!

5 Likes

That’s a hard F. :frowning:

How do you even get trust level 3 in only 600 posts owo
All TrustLv3 I saw have at least 2.5k, usually around 4~5k

Uhhh, there was an article that tells you how to get TL3, but I don’t even know what happened to it or what keywords to use to find it.

All I know is that I was able to post a video last week, then I remembered it had some swear words - and now I can’t post images or videos again…

Freaking Deadpool. Such a trash mouth.

1 Like

Twitch and YT and Blizz internal websites only requires Trust Lv2
Trust Lv3 is for ransom meme pics n stuff. Aint no1 using it for useful things anyway

That would be me! (using it for non-useful stuff)

All I know is that it wants you to camp the forum
Literally building a house on it “Heres lives ransom dude that spams forums to get Trust Lv3, house number 33124” uwu

I cant remember just a single example of someone using Trust Lv3 for actual useful stuff
Even that Wyomist… WyomingMist… Wyo… that MVP guy (theres only 1, right?) only posts memes and cuty pics or stuff that Trust Lv2 can post too

2 Likes

The first time I noticed I have had Trust 3 was in December’19 (not sure which number that post had back then). And I’m only at 450 posts right now so posts got nothing to do with it. Its more about likes and not getting flagged/punished for your posts as far as I can remember.

1 Like

Its even more annoying when you lose it and dont get it back even when you have your ban overturned

2 Likes

Wait, really? Did Rico update his trust level checker finally? Or is there a new one?

1 Like

OH WAIT. I misread the question

Edit: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/u/Rosen-11875.json use this, but replace my bnet tag with your own and look towards the bottom and it should tell you your trust level

4 Likes

It is kinda ok that it is hard to obtain.
What bothers me is, how easily you can lose it :worried:

1 Like

I think I’m Trust Lvl 2 by looking at mine. Can’t remember what I can do with it though.

I don’t even remember what Trust Level 2 does and I’ve been here since the forums were born.

Well, maybe it should at least be a little easier to regain? I lost it once taking a much needed break from the forums. And it felt like forever trying to get it back.