Cannot express how much I HATE QP now

I feel much the same about Supports

“Oh, just have the Baptiste take care of it.”

Yeah, so while im putzing around with that, everyone can scream they’re not getting enough healing.

Sounds like a fantastic idea :roll_eyes:

Or you can play arcade.

doubt it - seems intentional and being called a bug because it sucks

2 Likes

Role queue being implemented should alleviate some of that.

I’ve been explicitly told by Tech Support that its a bug. I doubt they’re lying to me.

Its not forced Role Lock. Its a bug. They are working on fixing it.

Indeed. It’s incredibly frustrating when your ranged DPS ignore the rocket shooter in the sky. My rule is “If you can see Pharah, shoot Pharah. And if you cannot see her, shoot her anyway.”

Honestly don’t feel like playing anymore.

2 Likes

Even if it is, Role Q for QP is a terrible idea, especially, for DPS. QP games dont last nearly as long as most Comp games.

So, whos going want to wait around 10 minutes or more to play a match about half as long? At that point, you’re better off just going to competitive. At least there you can get some comp points

2 Likes

Everyone who hates new QP was the problem from the get go lol

Role Q for QP is even better than for comp imo. People in comp were mostly building 222 teams anyway because they were actually trying. QP people had a gross attitude about building a proper comp and didn’t care about throwing the game for their teammates.

This forces them to at least try a little. Because play more casually shouldn’t mean stop caring about winning entirely.

3 Likes

This is so frustrating. The past few games I’ve joined have been mid-game and I get locked for roles I’m not interested in playing, in Quick Play. Leaving, of course, hurts me. I’m not here to compete, I’m here for fun, and I don’t feel like healing all the time.

1 Like

Nope.

But do continue making whinge threads, forum. I can’t stop chuckling over here.

I love 222 role queue but I hope Classic QP does not go into the arcades, so people can still get achievements out of it.

They should make QP have its own place where you can select between New & Classic.

How is it a bug when they are going to do it anyway…not a bug…they messed up when they were deploying code. (which is not a bug) This is intentional, just ill timed

It was the fault of the people playing to have fun and enjoy themselves and not the sweaty control freaks that threw a tantrum because 5 other people wouldn’t do as they demanded.

It’s a bug because this is not how it’s supposed to function. It’s supposed to let you queue for what you want.

usually just one other…sweaty control freak

Blizzard is more then Overwatch. Their stock is down because a long long time ago in a game far far away, post Wrath World of Warcraft, Blizzard gave in to the instant gratification video game player. They haven’t been the same since, and the quality of everything they have done has tanked.

Thank you impatient gamers of the world. You ruined World of Warcraft and are trying to ruin Overwatch, the day its getting fixed.

@Venusarmani they are going to make QP just as it is now…Therefore not a bug.
It is being called a bug because it may not have been intended for this release but given the intent to make QP role based …don’t be fooled.