Can you nerf dumbfist

If it’s any consolation, Sombra mains share this pain completely.

If this ever became a valid argument for nerfs, literally every hero would have to be dumpstered.

Eh, you favor bad arguments then. Can’t help you there.

And what this suppose to be?

I think they mean button masher.

Maybe give reasons why instead if cry

1 Like

Not really. They have to take this into consideration, being a game and all. This is the reason he got nerfed the first time and also why multiple other heroes got nerfed, Hog being an example and Mercy being another one.

Things being widely considered unfun to play against is an issue in any videogame because if left untouched, especially in games like OW, people will stop playing.

Yeah, I am fed up with Doomfist. He has never been in any state except cheap and awful, and useless. Please toggle him back into useless.

Just because you don’t like the truth doesn’t make it a bad argument.

Gotta love the old sneaky trap on a translocator xD

At least until she can delete it :frowning:

I have an idea. Give Junkrat two traps so he can counter Sombra and Doomfist xD

The Junkrat assassin meta shall rise :smiling_imp:

In all my years of gaming, I have never heard of button mashers being called controlspammer :older_adult:

Oh we’re frustrated, just we know he is balanced so we suffer through it

1 Like

There are some Rein players that like playing Pinball, don’t just assume!
Kappa.

You have the option to swap to a more effective character if you want to. Swapping because your character is getting deleted off the face of the planet isn’t an amazing design.

It being a terrible argument is true though. I can accept the truth; you can’t. Please, reply again with a simple contrarian comment for they are full of substance

If you say so :wink:

You mean like you did initially to a comment which broke down your post and elaborated why the logic behind it was faulty?

Well- you’re the expert.

“Nah”

That was cute!

Oh I get it! you called him “Dumbfist” because you think he’s dumb! :rofl:

Don’t tell me to swap off Widow,
Coolbreeze

1 Like

How to make Doomfist irrelevant:

1. Play Sombra or McCree

done.

Its been this way since beta.
If you dont like the primary design i suggest another game

http://bitjumble.com/files/memes/NeilDGT_watch_out%20.png

In this thread, we learn how to sound like a toolbox when we disagree with someone. I prefer when people think critically for themselves, instead of falling back on “but this very important person said so!”

Skilled players play into their counters frequently. It “hasn’t been this way since beta”. You CAN swap, you SHOULD swap, you don’t HAVE TO swap. My contention is that the game design is bad when YOU MUST swap (because that is an inherent unbalance). If your best reply is “NU-UH!”… then well… :neutral_face: