Can we stop with the Mercy spam?

Going back and reading this, I realized you basically said that Mercy mains own this forum.

You’re sadly, mistaken.

Yeah the self performance is gone after diamond, but the on fire meter is still there. That statistic is still counted and can still be manipulated. Blizzard is STILL afraid that 5 man rezzing will fck this statistic (and the other statistics) up that’s why they won’t reinstate any kind of multi rez feature.

We just want our hero to be fun again, man. :frowning:
She’s so boring to play now - especially with all the unnecessary nerfs. It seems like we have to spam if they’re not going to listen to our complaints on the Mercy adjustments after the 100th request to revert her.
I guarantee that if the devs would actually respond, that the uproar about Mercy would settle, at least halfway. (Depending on what they say, anyway.)

Cause this post’ll make 'em stop.

It’s a drop in the bucket, dude. There are people who complain no matter what.

Lol. You’re a bit late dude. The post was made 4 days ago.

Also, you’re part of the Mercy spam, thnx very much.

Lol so what? For both points.

It was refreshed on the main page, so everyone could see it (including me) and so what? You seemed more annoyed by the posts than the Mercy posters being annoyed with Mercy.

Context matters m8.

Would you be saying the same thing if this post was made in February?

Discussing a topic isnt spam

Making threads for a topic already being discussed in a different thread is spam.

1 Like

Discussing a topic when it’s been repeatedly discussed well over 1000x on the forums and then posting identical ideas and text repeatedly on the forums is, infact, spam.

While I would agree with you if there was 1 post, the point this topic was made, I found 11 posts on the forums about the exact same, or identical ideas/topics. That topic? Mercy balance. Almost every post I looked at was nearly the exact same on either ideas or statements over and over.

i guess the entire forum is filled with spam then, everoyne does that :confused:

1 Like

Maybe you would know if you actually had more than 36 minutes on Mercy.

The difference is:

1. The topics of other subject that are created generally stop after an answer or a few days. Mercy spam has been going on for months
  2. The ideas presented in a large majority of other topics you’re referring to are different enough to not fall under the spam category. Almost every topic I’ve seen about Mercy balance is just “She’s so unfun to play” or “Revert mercy” or just some other crap that’s already been said 500 times prior.

I think it’s really hilarious that you posted a literal, direct, quote and either people are misconstruing it to give themselves hope that Blizzard will revert Mercy, or are reaching for “reasons” that they “lied” about what was in that post.

I dunno how that post can be misinterpreted. He wrote that to reinforce that Mercy isn’t weak. Of course she’s going to get more nerfs if she would proceed to be dominant (which she was).

I dunno how people can think that them nerfing a blatantly strong hero, however annoying it may be to have her nerfed, suddenly means everything else in that post is void.

Not nearly as much as the mercy complaining threads.

They said they’d revert her if she was weak.

And she wasn’t weak, but the exact opposite. So they released a statement saying she wasn’t getting that revert.

1 Like

I know, it’s just kinda funny and sad to me that people will misinterpret that - almost intentionally - to use it as an argument to revert her. lol.

What’s even weirder is how a quote meant to say “If Mercy becomes too weak from nerfs, we will undo some nerfs”, but they interpret it as “If we change Mercy too much we will do a revert”.

1 Like

It’s amazing the lengths players are going to try and prove how Blizzard doesn’t know what they’re doing or contradicting themselves.

BTW – did you read that thread I told you about? The one I liked your comment on?

1 Like

I think the context was conveniently left out. :thinking: lol

LIke don’t get me wrong. 11 nerfs in a row must be REALLY friggin’ frustrating. But…it’s a quote. It’s literally saying, “We have no plans to revert her”…I dunno how people are still thinking that has changed.