Can we leave Moira alone?

Don’t worry, if they try to nerf Moira, she will just fade away

2 Likes

Moira will never be useful in high ranks because she adds nothing to the team other than healing, which Ana can do just as well, with utility herself.

I understand, Moira is like sym 1.0 with her auto lock that frustrates a lot of people because the absurd range. But she is not strong or “op”, she is perfect the way she is and her healings are amazing. Although people really needs to learn how to switch to different hero to counter her.

Anyways #buffzen

You’d have to be in plat in order to want to nerf Moira, she’s the only healer in the game that becomes unplayable above Diamond as soon as Anas can actually aim.

mercy got nerfed so now all supports need the big protecc even though they all stood by and let it happen because it’s all fine and well until it’s your hero in blizzards sights.

because if they weren’t butchered 2 might be good enough!

No we need to keep nerfing healing and buffing damage because Activision(sorry but at this point Blizz lost their balls to say no to them) likes listening to the toxic side of community, even if it makes no sense whatsoever.
Until the game isn’t completely washed of its uniqueness, they won’t stop.

1 Like

Not my main account right now…but ok

Don’t really believe you, tbh.

The sombra/lucio interaction is the worst in the game, it has so little counterplay on lucio’s part.

Please tell me, you are joking? You very, very obviously haven’t fallen victim to it before then. You obviously haven’t paid any attention to the pros that run Sombra SPECIFICALLY for this counterplay. And what is 3 seconds gonna do? You hear a junkrat tire go off, so you pop sound barrier. Riptire lasts 10 seconds. You, as of how Lucio is right now, have probably 4-5 seconds of protection to find and destroy the tire. The Junkrat can either head straight out, blow his tire and kill nobody or have it be destroyed. OR he can wait out the lucio ult, but then he is left with only 4 seconds to re-position the tire to get any kills. Using your proposed nerf, he only has to wait out 2-3 seconds. And then he has 8 more to find your face and blow it up. Genjis ultimate lasts for 6 seconds. Which means lucio’s ult almost completely nullifies it. BUt imagine if it only went for 3 seconds. Halfway through Genjis ult, you’d be unprotected. And he is free to slash you to pieces. And somehow, i can guarantee you’d be one of those people who complains about how Lucios ult is useless if they ever changed it. Because there is no other way the ult can operate without it being crazy op or crazy stupid.

No, it isn’t. When Reinhardt charges he puts himself and his team at risk. When Doomfist punches he puts himself at risk. When Brigitte bashes she puts nothing at risk.

Okay, so first and foremost, we were not talking about kill potential vs risk here. We were talking about simple in-game interactions and mechanics. And when you take all other interactions into account, it makes sense for Brigs shield bash to knock down a charging rein or fisting doomyboi. However, now that you have decided to bring the risk vs reward thing in. You’re completely wrong. Your answer for Doomfist should have been your answer for Brig. When Brig shield bashes, chances are, she has just come from behind a reinhardt shield to do it. If not, she is behind Orisa or nobody at all. And given now that Brigs shield is only 500 hp, you can burn that shield and her down at INCREDIBLY fast rates, so fast that even though she comes outta position for only a second or 2, more times than people think, it will cost her life. Shield Bash only works if your team is there to help you follow up. OR if you have already won the fight. Also want to point out that shield bash does negligible damage now. So you know what. might be time to man up, take that 5 damage on the chin and fall flat on your backside. Cause you shouldn’t be charging a well ready brig anyways :wink:

I thought she has a HPS for while she was spraying and a HPS for after she was spraying. A minor HoT for when she stopped. If this isn’t true then scrap what I said about her she’s fine.

So you went on an analysis of a heroes balance without actually knowing what the hero does? Top form.

Because they all have more reliable healing? That’s why I combo’d this with minor nerfs to other heroes. Ana’s pickrate is staggeringly high, which means she may need a small nerf or a balance change (buff something and nerf something else). The only part of her kit I can see nerfing without ruining her entirely is this part of bionade, if you see a better option I’m all ears. She may need a minor buff to go with this though, and I have no idea what to do for that either.

That’s just it though. Without Bionade, Ana wouldn’t have reliable healing. Tbeh, it’d be garbage tier. And comboing nerfs is part of the problem at blizzard. You can’t make multiple nerfs and buffs in one patch. You just can’t. The tiniest change in numbers on heroes in this game can make an INSANE difference. And the other thing is, why does having a high pickrate mean a character should be nerfed? With each new character they add to overwatch, skill ceilings climb higher and higher. The new characters are almost ALWAYS getting used. And older ones are getting left behind. That’s because the power level of the game is going up, something that cannot be helped. It happens to every mmo with Ability based characters. It’s up to Blizzard to make sure the older heroes can keep up. Ana doesn’t have a staggering pickrate. The only pickrate she has atm has only started picking up since her heal 300 on nano buff. You’ll also notice Mercy and Moira are right up there with her. Reinhardt has an INSANELY high pickrate. Guess we better nerf him.
The problem you have, is you seem to think that these characters NEED nerfs. You’re like “The only way they can nerf Ana without breaking her is changing bionade” but there is nothing about Ana that needs to be nerfed. Why break something that isn’t doing any harm to anything else? Like, c’mon.

That’s Zen’s weakness though. He has a large hitbox with no movement (unless you count Zoomyatta which is more of a meme than a viable strategy). He has these drawbacks because of his insane DPS potential with his orbs that have no fall off damage and secondary fire potential, and also his discord utility which is really strong in coordinated teams.

This, I completely agree with. You’re 100% on the ball. And that’s honestly part of why it annoys me. Because that IS zenyattas weakness. Yet, they nerfed Doomfist something chronic because he exploited it. Which is, in my eyes, ridiculous. In a game of Rock Paper Scissors, you don’t just remove scissors from the game because it beats paper. -.-

First of all, you had to be thinking of Syndrome when you were typing this, right ?

Of course :wink:

The least fun thing in this game is one shots. That is why they are usually so hard to pull off safely

Yet again, you’re on the ball. This is also completely true. People cry and yell about how overpowered Doomfist is and then they play him. If he was overpowered, they would surely rip through the enemy team, one hits left right and centre. But they don’t. Most of them end cracking a tantrum because he seismic slammed wrong. Or the punch goes too fast for a straight line. Or they don’t charge it enough. And they just die. because doomfist isn’t exactly the beefiest boi but he IS the beefiest boi, you know what I’m saying? I’m honestly just pissed about the Doomfist nerfs. So ridiculous.

1 Like

but that’s similar to saying that you saw a lot of people using screwdrivers to stab someone else so the screwdrivers should be classified as a type of knife.

Hands down, the best analogy I have ever read. :’)

2 Likes

He was good. He had headshots and a personal barrier.

I don’t play much moira (but usually play against her with various heroes) but I think she’s fine. Hell, I wouldn’t even be opposed to buffing her ult so she isn’t so easily stunned out of it.

No, it’s Moira’s time now xd Support should be eliminated from the game!!!1111