Can we just Stop this

Deal, we’ll stop being “unreasonable” when she has an impactful ult and is fun to play.

1 Like

She already has both of those, so stop?

I’m detecting another opportunity…

She is not fun and her ult is the 2nd least impactful ult in the game (after widow. t scales with her skill)

1 Like

In fairness, there is Photon Barrier.

In all honesty I, as a symm/mercy main, find photon barrier much more play-making and impactful ult than valkyrie

Kettle, meet pot

Fair enough.

What?

I mean you sound exactly like I did when you called photon barrier boring, the other guy doesn’t and now you see why fun is subjective

do i search “fun” in that thread or something idk what your reply means

Oh no, don’t misunderstand me. I think it’s one of the most boring ults to use alongside valkyrie. The difference between the 2 is that photon barrier actually has impact

which is also subjective because pros and a ton of streamers have stated how impactful valk is

Yep. It’s very impactful for a basic ability.

Hello, Amp It Up.

I want a clip from a streamer that said that Valkyrie is impactful/worth its cost after the August 9th patch.

if you want a clip, find it, namely hoshizora has said it on his videos quite a lot of times, not my fault you live on a bubble my dear

I’ve been following Hoshizora for 1.2 years now, he himself said in his Mercy Rant video that Valkyrie is borderline useless and makes the gameplay boring.

well that goes to show you how much you guys talk in a circle of nonsense, he admited the usefulness of the skill, he has admited it several times actually

asking for a clip =/= living in a bubble. They’re asking for confirmation of your statement. They’re actively trying to get your side in full but they don’t know who ‘streamers/pros’ they should check into-- since that’s a broad range of players.

After the nerfs? After the nerfs he said how bad valkyrie is. Before the hps nerf Valkyrie was boring but it could heal for decent amount. Currently it’s awful. It’s cost is basically increased as you heal for less. It charges for 54 seconds nonstop healing. AMP Is better than valk in numbers over 1, 2, and 4 minutes.

if that is the case you can find a clip no problem that comes after the HPS nerf yes?
It’s this good ol thing called Hitchens Razor my friend