Can we just Stop this

2 Likes

@Lazypeon we need to play WoW someday, you seem like a fairly nice dude :PP

1 Like

no joke, that was a clapback and a half.
they didnā€™t need to go that hard.

TY!! My family is former military-- and the only reason I got an initial invitation is because of a kind coworker, LOL. Itā€™s hard to keep up with so many people so far apart.

1 Like

If the original change was based on ā€œUltimate economyā€ because as we know Damage Dealers, the portion of the community I hold the least regard for, complained that resurrect was ā€œtaking away that sweet, sweet 4-5-6Kā€ then isnā€™t it detrimental to not ponder where Blizzard went wrong?

The amount of feedback that is derived from Mercy players and the community at large is immense. I would be lying if I wasnā€™t a little jealous that Reinhardt can only sustain 2 topics at once on the forums while Mercy discussion utterly dominates the board.

It is my opinion that changing her ultimate was a giant mistake. Blizzard replaced her ultimate with what I can only describe as Mercy x .25. Mercy players by and large want her to be fun again, as most of them think this is not the case. I cannot argue one way or another, I traded support out for tank as soon as Mercy gained invulnerability during resurrect.

In light of all this, do you truly believe Mercy is simply a lost cause at this point and everyone, Mercy players and non players alike should just stop talking about it and living with Mercy as she is now?

2 Likes

I think mercy is lost cause, looking at how Blizz ignores the feedback. Weā€™re still making some effort tho, they may realise their mistake, dunno

1 Like

I think if people genuinely care about ā€œfunā€, then they should be able to achieve it without buffing Rez.

Yea but donā€™t let that keep you donā€™t my friend <3

in fact, we want to achieve it with a rework

A rework that almost always involves a stronger Rezā€¦

They could, honestly, but it feels like an insult to remove one of the abilities that has been with her since even before the first beta was released. It just wouldnā€™t feel right.

You completely ignored me when I told you. The res we want is a one with cast time, no invulnerability to mercy and a LoS requirement. That is pretty comparable to Deadeye, arguably the most ā€œuselessā€/worst ult in the game. This is not a buff. Its a big nerf to say the least. But we would be fine with it. Because she would be Fun

2 Likes

You say that but honestly with the proposed changes itd be weaker not stronger.

Thatā€™s still a stronger rez than what we have nowā€¦

You got any ideas that donā€™t involve a stronger rez?

Thatā€™s exactly it, but we cannot achieve fun changing something else from it since thatā€™s the main issueā€¦ we cannot deny that still ress is being used as her ultimate so letā€™s properly balance itā€¦

Itā€™s better than no cast time, no Los, and an invuln. EG old res.

Oh btw, no it isnt stronger than the current res. The charging will require 30 seconds nonstop healing. And you know, you rarely nonstop heal for 30 seconds. It would take the time from 40-60 secondss to BUILD UP the res. She will be able to tempo res but she wonā€™t be able to build ult fast enough for lets say a 3 kills from the genji. Mass res has far more weaknesses than single res. Combine it with the limitations that we gave and mass res is gonna be completely balanced. And it will have counterplay.

It kinda feels like two cults are fighting to gain control over Mercy :V