Can we get the original pink mercy skin back?

Can we get the original pink mercy skin back?

Not just a re-colour version?

I think the original pink looks so great!

:heart:

5 Likes

No, they need to make a Turdcy skin. Brown with poop hat.

14 Likes

I would honestly give away my Mercy mythic for that pink skin lmao.

2 Likes

This again…

5 Likes

what happened to the rhetoric of “that mercy pink should return exclusively with a charity event”?

Where has the “”“generosity”“” boasted for years gone from people? :thinking:

6 Likes

Inb4 “that” one forum user starts yapping about charity and why it should back …yadda yadda yadda …cease personal attack.

7 Likes

They didn’t bring back the original Tyrande Sym either,it’s very likely just the rose gold one.

5 Likes

Personally, I have nothing against bringing back one time only skins like Pink Mercy or the Le Sserrafim colab or anything. I don’t like fomo and think everything coming around again eventually is fine. Heck just make anything purchaseble after some arbitrary wait time. Maybe things are exclusive for 1 year or 2 years and then available whenever.

That said, I think that the dev teams goal is different from my thinking. It seems like they intend collabs and battle pass skins to be truly limited time. You miss them and that’s it.

So here’s the thing. Keep asking. I hope it does come back for those of you who missed it. But if you truly want something, don’t sleep on it. Things in this game do not necessarily come back.

2 Likes

you should probably check all of @PlayOverwatch replies lol… it’s pretty much confirmed now that its coming back.

2 Likes

there is a big difference between asking… and whining, screaming, insulting and threatening for the return of something. and Mercy pink unfortunately had also (sometimes especially) this. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

we’ll see what developments there will be on this return. I just keep hoping that it’s a recolor or the exact same skin with the exact same intent (but 100% donation, not 25% like e-sports prize pools).

1 Like

I agree. I’m not advocating for insults or threats. Realistically I don’t think that it will ever happen outside of a recolor. Asking respectfully is fine as long as it’s tempered with the understanding that nobody is owed anything here.

1 Like

LMAO

I understand what you mean. :raised_hands:

it’s just that I’m afraid it will result in a “we won, this is the right approach to everything” effect for this kind of users. :sweat:

3 Likes

I seriously do not understand why people make a big deal out of this skin

6 Likes

And this thread getting flagged just shows they use a weight system which doesn’t care what it flags

6 Likes

yep I find it shameful that there is no logical basis for reporting it… but it gets blacked out anyway.

hey forum robots :wave:: will you delete this topic or will you have a human moderator do his job?

They may bring back the original skin for those who missed it and make a variation for those who already have it.

3 Likes

they are saving it with “6v6” and “deleted abilities mode” for when their skin idea pool runs dry - should be right about now judging from their last effort.

1 Like

but “ethically” it MUST have the same conditions: 100% of the profit dedicated to the charity of that research.

nothing against this. “mercy is my waifu” is the community’s own responsibility.

although this would rather make the hypocrisy generated in recent years about "it’s too beautiful, let’s do even more charity with this skin. bring it back, I’m REALLY interested in having a doubly useful purpose to buy it :innocent: ".

I hope you’re right about this

3 Likes