Can we get some heroes that are ACTUALLY difficult to play?

If you a bored with the game beacuse it has slow heros, then don’t play it. I suggest a game with an insect man that shoots things from a wrist gadget that lets him swing from buildings in a city.

It doesn’t make it more interesting.
It just makes the game more infuriating for heroes with little mobility.

1 Like

But they’re fun to play. Just because a hero is high skill, doesn’t mean they’re fun to play.

“I don’t enjoy the other heroes. Cater to me only”

That’s you.

Also if you think Ana is about clicking heads, then you are beyond anyone’s help.

4 Likes

Thata fine dude, I like both of them, Rein because his character is cool, and Genji because there always seems to be some small thing I can spend time on improving

Widow? Sit back where the enemy can’t get you and take free insta kills, moderate mechanical skill, low risk/ high reward… Not a high skill hero… The mechanical skills required to be a good Widow are baseline noob levels for almost every other sniper in gaming history…

McCree? More so than Widow since he always needs to be careful about his CD’s while being in danger. His primary fire is actually a little harder than most games pistols to use, but his CC ultimately pads that high skill weapon making him easier to use. He is not high skill, but is pretty damned close.

Ana? yes, yes she is…

Genji should be the skill floor? Genji is insanely hard to play. Why make the game so inaccessible? Not to mention, more “skill” heroes have been added post launch than heroes with low skill floors, such as: Ana, Sombra, Doomfist, and Hammond.

I think don’t think Brigitte players get infuriated by mobile heroes at all. The mobile heroes’ strength is in their mobility, not their firepower.

Name 1 skillful thing about Doom or Smambra that isn’t something all other hero’s have to do aswell.

The game has been out for more than 2 years and all we’ve gotten are those 4 heroes? I disagree that Ana is high skill, she’s incredibly slow, she has no mobility to interact with in order to be effective, she just walks around. She throws grenades and points and clicks. Doomfist is a nice addition, but I think he’s a bit overtuned. Sombra isn’t high skill at all but the interactions with her abilities in order to get the value out of her make her more interesting than some

Why does it have to be different than other heroes? They both require very good aim and gamesense to play. Just like Genji.

So you’re single definition of “high skill” is mobility. Hilarious.

4 Likes

if they are so easy why are you not GM?

Play genji and tracer if you want speed.

3 Likes

Genji is mechanically demanding, far more so than Mcree or Widow or Doomfist or anyone else, and he is that way because much of his strength as a playable hero is in utilizing his mobility. That’s fun. He’s an order of magnitude more difficult to play than the rest, and THAT’S what’s interesting about him. Plus cyborg ninja, nuff said

Mobility doesn’t mean high skill, just ask mercy. And if you don’t notice the difference between a good Ana and a bad one, I invite you to play with me sometime. You’ll see a bad ana in action.

3 Likes

Based on your opinions of Ana and Hammond you’re not ready for high skill heroes, as those lead the pack in terms of skill requirement along with Sombra and Genji.

I feel like this could be a really interesting hard to play hero. I think it would be a lot of fun to play too.

You stop that!

But actually help… please? I’m being told Ana is low skill.

The only real difference between a good Ana and a bad Ana is aim. Walk, shoot, maybe throw a grenade now and then. The only real thing Ana players need to work on is their aim. Imagine if Ana could double jumps wall climb and had a dash reset upon elimination. She’d be far more difficult

Hammond is a little harder to play than some others, but he’s certainly no Genji. Hammond has a gigantic health pool and he’s just a niche hero at the moment

I don’t know if you’ve noticed, bit aim is a pretty signifigant factor in determining how hard a hero is to play… in an FPS.

As a matter of fact, her aim is even more important due to her lack of mobility. She can’t double jump, wall climb, and slash her way out of combat.

1 Like