Can We Get a Moira Skin That Isn't Trash?

Let’s be honest,

Moira skins have been trash.

It appears that other characters in Overwatch have received significant attention to their skins during the course of the game’s existence; nevertheless, Moira seems to be getting the short end of the stick because of the overwhelming evidence in her hero gallery.

It is evident that the individuals responsible for the creation of Moira skins do not take joy in their work, as evidenced by the consistently mediocre results throughout the years. As you do a brief comparison with the skins of other heroes, it becomes very clear.

Even though Moira has a lot of detractors, there are definitely gamers in our community who appreciate the way she plays and are looking for an excellent skin.

Could the individuals who are responsible for approving Moira skins possibly show some affection to her?

Please accept my thanks

2 Likes

Have you seen her upcoming OWL skin? :flushed:

6 Likes

Should I take a peek? I’m scared now, unless it’s a good one?

1 Like

I personally think it looks amazing

18 Likes

1 point to the skin makers :smiley:

I hope she continues to get this attention!

4 Likes

I quite liked the skin from last seasons battle pass and the upcoming OWL one is great too.
Let’s just ignore whatever that mime skin was

7 Likes

Yes, there’s been some questionable creations.

the way it’s still classified as a legendary is crazy

6 Likes

She needs a mirror that talks in her right hand.

4 Likes

Especially with how great some other epics look, it’s honestly mad.

2 Likes

Bro I actually saw people in my games with the Moira mime skin.

And I just wanted to tell them: I get it, you’re rich, for the love of all that is good on this planet please get just a small shred of what tasteful design is.

It’s like if Gucci released a T-shirt that cost a million dollars that was a simple white T that said “I like eating poop” on the front and that’s it.

4 Likes

No love for Scientist, Banshee or Blackwatch?

:cry:

7 Likes

It’s better then Zarya’s rock climber OWL skin :face_vomiting: Now there’s someone who can’t get any good skins.

Though totally 80’s is kinda hard to top.

No matter how bad Mime looks. Lightning Tracer still eclipses it.

Should’ve been an epic too.

I have dawned Banshee since it came out, nothing else. Blackwatch is my 2nd.

I think the fact that Mime Moira is Legendary and the only way to get it is to pay, makes it worse than Lighting Tracer tbh

2 Likes

Yes, Mime Moira should be an epic skin. It’s just a recolor with some small elements added. (hat, mask). By that logic, Tracer “Constable” skin “should” be an epic too (recolor, new hat, new moustache)

Also, the “Gingerbread” Bastion skin also should be an epic skin, it’s literally another recolor, with a hat (But Ganymede does change into a gingerbread bird). Still, should be epic.

1 Like

In OW2 Moira already have 3 legendary skins (One of them hasn’t come out yet, but it’s top tier), Moira in OW2 is having a good deal on skins , and possibly soon you will have the mythical skin for Moira, you should be happy.

1 Like

They made a Moira skin without the long sleeves and look, an instant smash hit.

Demon Queen (the skin in the last pass) is my peak, but this new upcoming one looks fire too.

2 Likes

It does. I’m psyched for it. Any idea when this is coming to us?

1 Like