Can We Get a Moira Skin That Isn't Trash?

You mean Zarya skin?
No good skin after 7years

1 Like

Sometime during season 4 is the best we’ve got. Maybe when OWL starts up on the 27th.

2 Likes

In all honest opinion, I am the same way, but with Zarya. Her skins has been honestly a miss majority of the time, with some exceptions.

I think it has more to do with the character design in general. Same with zarya.

The blackwatch skin is best though.

1 Like

sigh

That’ll be $49.99.
Jk i don’t how much OWL skins are.

1 Like

The special ones are usually 300 creds now, I think? So if you have 0, you’re looking at… $18 (100 + 200)

1 Like

The upcoming Moira skin is in my opinion the best skin this season (closely followed by the echo skin), and dare I say possibly the best Moira skin so far.

2 Likes

Yep,her skins makes me sad & you can play her really good.For goodness sake,make her a cool looks like a cyborg or a savage android of the future & make her wear a cool shoes or some cool gear pack.No bear foot.Dont tell me the reason why is bcuz she badly draining HP from other players,She’s still Moira to me.

maybe its just me but i love pretty much all her skins. there 100% could be better, but im satisfied with the ones she currently has

oh im certainly a moira fan, a moira otp if you will. i mostly play with her blackwatch skin, or her owl white skin with the gold. shame you can only get it if you bought tickets for the OWL all access in 2018 i think it was

Lolwut? I bought Zhulong Sombra for like $5.
Literally highway robbery.

1 Like