Can we get a Mercy sub-forum please?

I don’t respond to people that are going to do nothing but try to tear me down or be hostile. There’s no need for it.

You’re one of those people that does nothing on the forums except defends Mercy with your entire being.

Meanwhile, the ones on the other side continuously get ridiculed by you and others.

Responding doesn’t help that situation but only makes it worse. When you’ve got nothing constructive to say, don’t say it at all. Of the dozen or so times you’ve indirectly responded to me saying that I didn’t respond, I’ve never responded. You’ve got nothing constructive or critical to even present in any debate we might have. You’ve proven that already.

It had 1.2k posts last I checked. Problem is, it works like a normal thread and is quick to die out. The official megathread was pinned so it was easily accessed by the community and the pin reminded people to post there instead of making a new thread.

It was a hostile argument anyway. It’s not too surprising to me tbh.

Don’t see how this is relevant…

Vice versa. We get called cultist which isn’t particularly nice…

The reply was pretty constructive tbh as it highlighted how most of the requirements needed to make a cult a cult has not been met by the mercy community.

Exaggerating there. :persevere:

This is the third variation of ad hominem. Just because you believe my past points to be not constructive does not mean the present points I make follow this trend.

It’s relevant because the other side gets consistently ridiculed.

Not gonna give you any more time. You’ve had enough of it.

Please stop playing the victim. Both sides get ridiculed. This isn’t just a, “MERCY MAINS HATE ME” cliche.

Go figure… Good day and happy posting!

2 Likes

So we are not allowed to be hostile, but you are allowed to call us cultists and bash us on the forums…makes sense to me

2 Likes

This is true, and sadly it isnt going away. Some Mercy mains take it to far and attack others, but then you have the other players who go out of their way to make a mercy player miserable. Sadly in the end it’s the games fault, but let’s hope one day it’s no longer the case

2 Likes

Why should I take “we’re not going to revert” when he lied about the other things I listed?

Of course they are when Jeff says something but does the opposite people will call that out.

All Blizz has to do is make mass rez her ult again with Valk with a couple of nerfs being her new E ability.

What has Jeff lied about?

Need examples buddy.

But that’s the entirity of the rework. To remove Mass Rez. It’s gone and Jeff has said it’s not getting reverted.

In that case let’s get a sub forum for all heros! #EqualityForAll

#TotallyNotACult

Do I have to repeat myself? The fact that Jeff said in a video that ‘Mercy is fine!’ then turns around and nerfs her more shows that she’s not fine. Then the feedback part where if Jeff where to look on this forum that people have a big problem with rez as an ability but they choose to ignore and continue on.

Well it’s clearly not working

Yes you do.

Repeat what you just said but add time stamps to these claims. Meta shifts happen. New heroes are released. The game changes. Like it or not, you signed on for the possibility of having your hero changed, for better (for you) or worse (for you).

Except it is. It accomplished the goal of removing mass rez without making her stupidly underpowered. If anything, she was OP for a long time.

How is that not a failure? Even Jeff knows it was a success. but since Mercy got changed, mercy’s aren’t going to be happy right? Nobody likes their hero changed. However, it doesn’t mean the changes weren’t a success.