Can we get a homosexual male hero, sometime in the future?

How does it seem “Very possible”?? They never even interacted…

8 Likes

Thats what I want. Everyone thinks I just want a hot guy who just happen to be gay, I can still enjoy straight guys too.

1 Like

Tracer isn’t “I screw girls,” as her only characteristic. And I think it’s bad faith to assume people want poorly written chatacters. Nobody likes tokens, especially the people who are negatively impacted by the stereotyping.

7 Likes

I believe Reinhardt and Ana have some sort of connection, the way they speak to each other is different than how they talk to others.

2 Likes

Who’s this “Sam” guy, anyway? Pharah’s father is Reinhardt in my headcanon

1 Like

I guess that it would probably happen some day.

There is a LGBT mega thread already about this. =)

Personally, what i would like to see is that there may be a transgender character someday, like Poison from the Street Fighter franchise.

2 Likes

Of course, I was there for the whole Tracer butt indecent. Wasn’t thier best move.

4 Likes

Hammond has a crush on…oh this is a secret

I was being sarcastic

1 Like

I would adore a trans hero omg

Poison is freakin’ awesome, not to mention iconic.

2 Likes

Lowkey I would love this but I waiting for the lore to bring anything new would be best

Ana filed for a divorce and is now partying with daddy Reinhardt in secret.

1 Like

As such, people don’t want a token gay character.

Most people would be fine with finding out a specific character is gay. But those are the key words. “finding out” the character is already established, and this just gives more information on them.

But if they were to announce a new hero at blizzcon and one of their selling points was “oh btw, this new character is gay” people are going to be like…wth…is this what they think we find fun and exciting to play?

I do not understand that at all. Nothing about that seems possible from the short.
If anything Hana x Dae Hyun or whatever is name is seems more possible from the short.

1 Like

Indeed. First ever transgender / “newhalf” in a game. Our JP cousins were way ahead of the curve on that.

1 Like

Sam is a Canadian public servant, while the extent of his and Ana’s relationship isn’t know. Pharah does visit him as shown in the Reflections comix.

Oh god not this again!

2 Likes

Oh yeah dude, I guess my OP kinda assumes that I WANT a new hero that’s explictly gay, but that’s not the case. Blizzard would lose a lot of fans if they came out with a flamboyant figure skater that shoots rainbows. I would be perfectly okay if other hero’s were revealed later.

1 Like

Gay doesn’t have a personality though, I just don’t get it bro.
So, you want blizzard to say a character is gay? Seems a bit redundant.

1 Like