Can the next healer be male please?

LMFAO i kinda want that now LOL

I think this is an alright idea but only of he’s fat, wears a wifebeater, has the McDonald’s hairline, talks in a monotone voice and is a roaring drunk even during his job

Omg yes and he has to look like Sasuke that would be so juicy :tired_face::triumph::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Black man mercy was such a missed opportunity and I will forever be big mad

4 Likes

gabulgkbauogboasgbo RAWR! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Updated Running Candidates for Hero 30 (Updated, Anubis takes Number 1)

I love Mercy and all, but I sure as hell wouldn’t mind having that h u n k heal me when I’m injured.

3 Likes

It will be vincent bacl from the dead

i’d like this…support needs someone new and we need a new male character for a change…enough of the waifu bait please

1 Like

dude that’s omnist

1 Like

Flagged for discrimination /s

1 Like

We need TF2 Medic
Dude is bad a**

1 Like

Man when I saw black man mercy I was like “HECK YEAH! Why didn’t we get this?!”

:frowning:

2 Likes

We need a fat gamer dude under 5’ who rolls around in an rascal healing. Need more representation

I would love a super effeminate, dainty male character, and yes PLEASE have another male healer.

1 Like

and have him be revealed to be a heterosexual… thats the joke, dont ruin this for me

I thought Dva was the loli.

uhh robots don’t count. ROBOTS DONT COUNT!?

racist scum.

1 Like

since when are 19 years olds considered lolis?

Doesn’t have to be anything. I’m more interested in the personality than the rest. But I do get what you mean. Given the way it’s going, I wouldn’t be surprised if they made him super straight. I understand the desire to not stereotype, but that personality is one of the best, most entertaining personality types there are, IMO.