Can’t play the game

My game say unable to join queue at this Time

What mode are you trying to play, is this a message in the search queue dialog or a Yellow text message in your chat box? Please be as detailed as you can be.

No i can’t play noting not even practice range
A red text pop in the chat unable to join queue at this Time

I’m getting a very similar problem actually, it says I’m stuck in Competitive Queue/Play whenever someone tries to invite me to a group. When I try to join comp queue again, I get a red chat message “unable to join queue” or something similar.

Unfortunately it’s been going on since last night (at least 12 hours IIRC), and I’ve tried logging out/back in, restarting the blizzard launcher, repairing Overwatch, etc.

1 Like

I clic on comp start searching and the text pop and send me back to the home menu

Is it a red text with with a “!” mark and white background?

No it just Unable to queue at this time.

For me, it’s a red “Unable to join queue at this time.” when I try to join comp queue. (it lets me in queue for about 10seconds, up top it shows that I’ve been in queue for a random time, it was like 40minutes earlier, now its like 12 again).

1 Like

Alright, I never have seen this error message before, so I am pestering my contacts on this one and I will try to get an answer. This may take a while though.

I got the same probleme as you

Okay, I got some feedback on this and it sounds like this is an active problem that Blizzard is investigating at this time. I wish I had a better answer, but I can assure you that Blizzard is working on it and if I get more news I will try to update here.

I’ve got the same problem and have had it for 10+ hours. It happened after a comp match froze after the patch yesterday, I left the game and have had this problem ever since.

1 Like

I have the same problem (“Unable to join queue at this time”) and have had it for 24 hours. Can’t play Overwatch in any mode. Still no reply from Blizzard to my post in this forum 18 hours ago which was inventively titled "Unable to join queue at this time.” Thanks WyomingMyst for trying to cover for them. Nice to at least have backdoor suggestion that they might eventually do something about the problem that they have created.

1 Like

I’m also having the same problem, look how many people here are not playing the days because of a mistake of yours, alo? blizzard When are you going to fix this? we pay for the game!

1 Like

It been up for more then 24h for me

Same, been about 24 hours for me too

1 Like

Mine is worse it didnt even finish update, it just froze at 0 b/s and i restarted my computer to see what would change and now it says i ahve to install overwatch.

Yeah we can’t play the game at all but your issue which has actual solutions posted on this board for it is way worse.

1 Like

same thing for me, I literally cannot play anything.

We are currently looking into an issue impacting players from queuing for any type of game mode. Our developers are currently looking into this issue to help get it resolved as fast as possible!

Thank you!

2 Likes