Can Pink Mercy get pink healing beams?

And they are awesome, I can’t get enough of it😁

2 Likes

And her PINK VALKYRIE! :drooling_face:

Good luck with that. Zarya’s LNY skin still shoots blue and uses purple shields despite her entire skin glowing green.

Oh yes please!!!

The Pink Mercy skin is 3x the price of an OWL skin. Plus, there’s a TON of OWL skins whereas only one Pink skin.

Maybe as a client side thing if people think it is too confusing?

ZAPS JAM WITH PINK BEAM AND DISAPPEARS

:smiling_imp:

I have a color blind friend who absolutely adores mercy’s pink skin because (in addition to being cute as heck) he can clearly see and and distinguish all the colors in its pallet.

1 Like

Pink Reaper please! Lol

But in alk seriousness, I think the big reason they chose Mercy is because, Mercy is a female, a doctor, and a healer who probably cured cancer when she made that healing staff and the power to resurrect the dead.

It might not go over well having a character like Reaper who yells die, having a skin for breast cancer lol

Stop pushing your pro-gay agenda on me… Not in my game… Not in my town.
Nah, I’m just kidding. That would have been awesome.

I like the idea, but they won’t. Mostly something along the lines of ‘‘It would confuse new players’’ Like with the reaper skin and Voice lines. Because you know, Hanzo and Genji screaming their weird Japanese voice lines that sound very familiar Didn’t confuse new players into thinking that a blade is coming when a dragon is coming. And that a dragon is coming but a blade is coming.

Y’know, there IS such a thing as too much pink…but this is a good idea, pink and purple for Healing and Damage Amp beams, respectively.

New players should know the lore!!!
(xD)

That would be lovely.

I WANTED THIS SOOOOO BAD! I need it.

I’d be cool with it on a client-side thing, but I agree it could be confusing to outside views in the chaos of battle.

Pink bullets don’t make that much of a difference, because bullets are generally things you don’t want to run into. But if you see a pink beam disappear around a corner, you’d better be right that you’re running towards a friendly Mercy and not an enemy Zarya O_O

(And yes, Zarya’s beam looks different than Mercy’s even without color coming into it, but maximizing the differences at a glance is always handy for the player)

Oh my god. YES. PLEASE?!

2 Likes

I would like a client side option where you can change the team colors to whatever you want. Only you would see them in that color.

Oh yes!!! Pink Beam please.

It should go hand in hand with her pink theme. Pink wings and pink beam.

I really have no freaking idea why Blizz dont want to change effects with legendary skins. They dont want to waste money ? Or what ? Coz it wont hurt gameplay, for sure.