Can I reject a Rez? Thanks

At the end of the day this is a team game,no matter how many things they give you the option to ,decline" you won’t have 100% control over how your match goes.If you want this find a game where it gives you that 100%,Overwatch is not it.

3 Likes

Mei wall and mercy is the only place this occurs. Meis isn’t even so detrimental to my choice.
Team game means working together not letting mercy dictate whatever she wants on me.

What?? Who doesn’t love being rezzed into an enemy ult?? Good times! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Teammates dictate you all the time,if they’re bad you can’t do anything,no matter what hero they are on.

1 Like

Feels great. I love the sauna feeling a dva bomb gives me right to my face

Being bad isn’t affecting my choice. Mercy, imposes this upon me.

1 Like

WHOA, Whoa, whoa there horsey!
I never said anything about mercy mains in particular.

I am not trying to get assassinated here dude, the cult of the moth works silently from the shadows and I have no intention of angering her.

praise be the almighty moth!

its a massive feel when the mercy rezzes you after you die, only to die again so i’d greatly appreciate this

1 Like

The only thing allowed to be said evidently. Heavens forbid I don’t want a niche ability hurt me

1 Like

Mercy just does it more obvious,even if you can cancel Rez your experience is still gonna get dictated,it’s the way this game is designed.

It’s not how it’s designed. Even tp required and still required player consent.

Just mercy. And evidently, I’m not alone in this feeling. It’s a utility that can harm her team and that’s not okay if I am trying to work with my team.
Being a weak link, and sabotage (even if unintended) aren’t the same.

As long as it doesn’t set a cooldown, I would be fine with this choice.

However, wasting time to go to someone not needing it will be my issue as I am wide open for a kill now. I wish that when you die, you can get a choice to say “rez me” or “don’t rez me” above the soul so I don’t stand there for 3 seconds trying too lol

2 Likes

A weak link is very much a dictator in Overwatch,even 1 is harmful.It’s not ok if you’re trying to work with your team and it’s gonna sabotage you.

Okay, I can understand not liking that you got rezzed, but implying that it is sabotage, that’s a bit too much.

Regarding what is the design, If the devs made the mechanic to be able to rez people without their consent, then it is working as intended, TP works differently because you may walk on it by accident, but again they are completely different mechanics.

And again, I don’t mind that you can refuse rez, good for you if you want to do that, I just said that i don’t want the cooldown to start if the other player refuses the rez

1 Like

Usually in this situation I just sort of shrug and say “I wish you told me! Sorry!”

4 Likes

Or just not show the icon of people who opted out for Rez. Yeah I wouldn’t want it exposing my healer at all.

1 Like

Well, the enemy won’t see this icon. Just your team. But yeah, I am not too sure how it would work.

Mic is good for this kind of thing but nobody on console uses it :confused: I mean, having a limited amount of time to rez someone is tough so it’s like, if I rez you oops, just switch out when you die again I guess?

I think he’s refering to hide the soul, so you cant fly to it.

1 Like

It’s actually pretty easy to do.
I die, I hold H for no REZ (you can even make H a toggle, H is the pc button to switch heroes anyway, so the equivalent button on console )
My Mercy does not see my ICON because I am holding H.

1 Like

Ohhh haha That is a good idea! How would one do that I wonder? I like it though.