Can I reject a Rez? Thanks

People would also be able to troll their Mercy to throw though >.> <.<

2 Likes

I would like to reject bit, but given the emotional nature of many Mercy players forget ever getting a subsequent rez when you want it after you reject it once…

2 Likes

Cool until it’s not

Rez isn’t always risky. I would very much like to reject it after hearing TEAM KILL , u was the only death and I want to switch

Thus isn’t the same. My choice shouldn’t be taken just because of her

This is dictation. Not Independence. Her choice should not supercede my own

2 Likes

Noted.

FTFY

:crazy_face:

3 Likes

Or you have option 3 - being actually useful. Nobody ressed you out of kindness of their heart - they expect you to do something. Go and do it.

Last thing Mercy needs is risking her life for useless ***holes who will deny her utility.

6 Likes

Communication is a thing,if you want to switch tell her that.

You and I both know many Mercy and support players are bit more emotional… lets be real about this.

Not useful for those who can’t or won’t use a microphone and rely on text or the very limited in-game comms wheel.

A better option would be to allow the player to press some kind of hotkey to refuse the resurrect attempt. I do like the idea however OP.

Hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

No. She wanted to Rez for stats. Or she didn’t think things through. I just got wrecked on Winston from the enemy reaper and I want to switch. Her own selfish attitude to Rez me keeps me feeding the enemy team. Why is her selfishness able to punish me and my team?

That’s not promised.

Yeah…

Yeah you can’t force anyone into VC but that’s a global issue for any hero that needs coordonation.

Also if this goes through I want the option to destroy my teammate Mei’s wall,it’s her ability not mine why is it blocking my path

6 Likes

I don’t think this is unreasonable

1 Like

Except this is only to mercy. It’s not the same as not making the most of Zen disc orb. It’s overtly able to harm your team in a way they can’t address it

Sounds like you need your own thread. I’m asking for mercy in particular.

Thats why i suggested this;

It tells mercy basically on range, and you as a player, if you are to slow to disable it. You get rezzed and have to live with it.

But overall i don’t think its something game breaking. :sweat_smile:

You do understand Lune was using the same argument you are right? Rez is supposed to be used to avoid staggering and keep the fight going. So if you want to switch or not does not matter, and if you see yourself being hard countered, just type “NO REZ” takes less than a second…
And mercy is one of the most team dependant characters in the game, she can’t do anything on her own, if she rezes you the least you can do is try your best with what you got, once the fight is completely over you can go a switch on spawn or jump off a cliff and switch (Edit: this last part was not intended as a tell off, this was actual advice to switch safely without having the angel rez you)

6 Likes

It does not for
A everyone with different type speeds
B console players

Until it’s being used to literally stagger

She just took 30 other heroes away from me to be what I “got” if I wanted to switch.
I have no say in my own play all because of her decision to Rez me. That’s not fair.

Sure dude, but knowing this community, don’t expect anymore support from that mercy.

3 Likes

It’s as fair as a Mei wall in spawn entrance from a troll… or not getting any heals from an Anna because she to occupied DPSing

Youre not the first to say this. How sad that mercy players are seen so negatively

Fair
Maybe make a new thread?

Not the same…Ana not supporting as I would like isn’t the same as actively hindering my own ability and choice.