Buying on steam not working

Same issue here, through steam

1 Like

same for me, bought it on steam just for the extra steam points but don’t have it ingame…I hope they fix this as soon as possible. You can’t refund it so you HAVE to wait…yea

3 Likes

If any problem lies within money, Blizzard are guaranteed to fix it ASAP. When Mei and Bastion were broken, they were out of service for like 10 days. But the shop? Wasn’t even 30 seconds before they fixed it. I think Flats even has a clip of the shop being fixed and it wasn’t even a minute since it said it wasn’t working

2 Likes

bruh me too i bought it and nothing … lemme play illarii bruuu

1 Like

Turning on Steam Overlay fixed it for me.

EXPLAIN PLEASE I need to know how to fix it… what do you mean by turning on steam overlay? when I press shift tab it is already enabled. I can check my friends stuff and such

1 Like

Also restart the game. I didn’t have the overlay enabled, and when i enabled it and restarted, it all worked all of sudden.

??? so disable the overlay, restart, then enable the overlay, restart? :v

I have no idea. It might have been a coincidence for all i know.

I’ll consider it a coincidence… probably just devs activating it manually or smth

1 Like

Steam overlay didn’t work for me. Oh well. I’ll just wait after work to see if its fixed.

I got my missions to show up finally by closing Overwatch, right-click on in inside of your Steam library, then click Properties. After that, toggle off the “Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game” feature and relaunch Overwatch. You should see your missions there, but if not, try closing the game again, and re-enabling the Overlay setting and relaunching.

1 Like

tried that, didnt work, and it doesnt make much sense to work really… but who knows! I’m in contact with blizz support, but my representative seems to be totally unaware of the issue lol. I’m considering it for now a coincidence, and simply the devs enabling it in the meantime, and you then restarting your game activating it fully

It could be a coincidence that it just so happened to be fixed upon me troubleshooting it but I would definitely give it another thorough attempt with the suggestion I made above.

I followed your instructions, but it didn’t work. I think i have to wait for them to fix this bug.

1 Like

yeah didnt work sadly I’ve got this from blizzard tho:

"Hello Skygamer!!

It’s Game master Sytphlan here! I hope you are having a good day!

I hope you are having a great Thursday! I want to thank you so much for your patience, With all the upcoming releases we are a little backed up trying to get everyone ready. I understand your time is precious, so I will get to it.

Without further ado, what I could gather by reading what you wrote us, is that you did not receive the Overwatch 2 Invasion Bundle that you purchased.

Rest assured that I have completely understood your situation and will be working on a resolution that meets your expectations.

Also, upon checking up your account, I can see that it was created more than 5 years ago, so please be assured that we highly appreciate your loyalty over the years and hope that you continue on being a part of our universe for years to come.

However, we are aware of an issue causing the bundle not to show up after being purchased and are working on it to get it fixed as soon as possible.

So for the time being, please try restarting your Overwatch 2 client, and be assured that once the issue is resolved, you will receive the bundle that you have purchased. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

As a side note, let me tell you that we are thankful to you for being part of our universe, and enjoy your gaming time. :slight_smile:

It was a short stay, but you are always welcome to come back; we will be here for any other questions you might have.

Good luck in your quests, fellow adventurer!"

3 Likes

Hopefully Blizzard fixes this soon, looks like they’re looking into it rn

1 Like

same issue here bought the bundle with Steam wallet funds it shows I have it in my game properties but in-game, it doesn’t show anything and even if I try to purchase it again it says I already have it so I can’t buy it, I have also was charged on my card originally so idk what to do but I’m just trying to play the invasion missions with my friends :frowning:

2 Likes

Guys, did anyone manage to fix it?

i have the same issue i have paid 40 Euros and did not get anything and have been waiting for Hours now

1 Like