Buying on steam not working

It could be a coincidence that it just so happened to be fixed upon me troubleshooting it but I would definitely give it another thorough attempt with the suggestion I made above.

I followed your instructions, but it didn’t work. I think i have to wait for them to fix this bug.

1 Like

yeah didnt work sadly I’ve got this from blizzard tho:

"Hello Skygamer!!

It’s Game master Sytphlan here! I hope you are having a good day!

I hope you are having a great Thursday! I want to thank you so much for your patience, With all the upcoming releases we are a little backed up trying to get everyone ready. I understand your time is precious, so I will get to it.

Without further ado, what I could gather by reading what you wrote us, is that you did not receive the Overwatch 2 Invasion Bundle that you purchased.

Rest assured that I have completely understood your situation and will be working on a resolution that meets your expectations.

Also, upon checking up your account, I can see that it was created more than 5 years ago, so please be assured that we highly appreciate your loyalty over the years and hope that you continue on being a part of our universe for years to come.

However, we are aware of an issue causing the bundle not to show up after being purchased and are working on it to get it fixed as soon as possible.

So for the time being, please try restarting your Overwatch 2 client, and be assured that once the issue is resolved, you will receive the bundle that you have purchased. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

As a side note, let me tell you that we are thankful to you for being part of our universe, and enjoy your gaming time. :slight_smile:

It was a short stay, but you are always welcome to come back; we will be here for any other questions you might have.

Good luck in your quests, fellow adventurer!"

3 Likes

Hopefully Blizzard fixes this soon, looks like they’re looking into it rn

1 Like

same issue here bought the bundle with Steam wallet funds it shows I have it in my game properties but in-game, it doesn’t show anything and even if I try to purchase it again it says I already have it so I can’t buy it, I have also was charged on my card originally so idk what to do but I’m just trying to play the invasion missions with my friends :frowning:

2 Likes

Guys, did anyone manage to fix it?

i have the same issue i have paid 40 Euros and did not get anything and have been waiting for Hours now

1 Like

nope, we just have to wait until blizzard fixes the issue

1 Like

I knew I should’ve stuck to battle.net for this purchase…why was I so stupid

2 Likes

Same here lol
Hope it will be fixed soon

1 Like

I too was moronic. Sadge

2 Likes

I have the same issue… Bought this to see if the PvE is any good, but apparently they don’t want Steam users playing it :}

2 Likes

this bug really hurts, it’s been hours but nothing new…

1 Like

Blizzard acknowledging it or anything would be greaaat

1 Like

I’ve given it a couple hours, still not working.

1 Like

This is just so frustrating. So blatantly obvious that this wasn’t intended, but it really makes me upset. I worked for 10 hours today and only have 3 hours to play. Pre-loaded everything and then I just run into a brick wall that I have absolutely no way to climb.

2 Likes

I just find it absolutely amazing, after all the screw ups and backlash. They managed to drop the ball on a 2nd release. They sure as hell didn’t waste any time getting their money for purchases though. This company is bobby kotick (I couldn’t say the word i want to, so instead ill use a synonym for crap that gets flushed down a toilet).

Came back hoping things would be better, obviously not though.

2 Likes

I can’t interact with that it is greyed out for me.

1 Like

It’s really not stupid to have done that. Alot of people are stuck waiting.

It’s not unrealistic to expect you get your product when you pay for it. They deducted the charge out imminently; therefore we should have our product imminently. That’s how every other business in the world works after all. You shouldn’t feel stupid for expecting this crappy company to actually deliver on there end.

4 Likes

Same issue with me. Bought the bundle on steam, the ultimate bundle and I don’t have it in-game. But I could buy coins though! -_-

1 Like