Buying on steam not working

I bought the ultimate invasion bundle for 40 euro on steam. I was deducted the money from my Steam Wallet. Steam says i own the bundle, but it’s NOT unlocked in-game. There are more people like me experiencing this.

I made a thread on steam community about this.

42 Likes

Saw your post on Steam and replied saying I had the same issue with the $15 bundle. Might as well come here and echo my words that I linked my account to Steam upon launching and immediately went to buy the $15 Invasion Bundle. I was deducted money from my credit card, Steam recognizes that I own the “DLC” and will not let me buy it again, but Overwatch itself has not recognized that I bought it and still shows the missions as “Locked and available for purchase thru the store.” This is a pretty serious issue as for we have payed for something and did not receive what we have payed for, which is essentially stealing.

8 Likes

This also has happen to me but on PlayStation. I purchased the hero collection bundle which would give me all the main hero’s and 1500 coins. I already have the hero’s and I just wanted the 1500 coins because cheaper. When I purchased it took the money from my wallet and says I have the collection but it hasn’t given me the credits. This maybe a season glitch like every season has but this is a glitch which takes my money and doesn’t give me the thing I purchased. This has really pissed me off

1 Like

Same for me on steam. It shows as purchased and I paid for it but nothing for me. Seems like a bug. Lets hope that it does not take a week.

3 Likes

I had the same issue, I hope it’s fixed soon.

Same thing on steam, doesnt even show up if I run it on battlenet.

1 Like

I just got into contact via chat support with Blizzard support, and they said “Looks like there is an issue our dev team is looking with purchases not being delivered properly from steam. It appears to be affecting all steam purchases currently. I know it sucks to not get this right away, but appears to be a small hiccup with the launch. Hopefully should not take very long.”

Hopefully soon we will be able to get what we payed for.

8 Likes

Same issue here, through steam

1 Like

same for me, bought it on steam just for the extra steam points but don’t have it ingame…I hope they fix this as soon as possible. You can’t refund it so you HAVE to wait…yea

3 Likes

If any problem lies within money, Blizzard are guaranteed to fix it ASAP. When Mei and Bastion were broken, they were out of service for like 10 days. But the shop? Wasn’t even 30 seconds before they fixed it. I think Flats even has a clip of the shop being fixed and it wasn’t even a minute since it said it wasn’t working

2 Likes

bruh me too i bought it and nothing … lemme play illarii bruuu

1 Like

Turning on Steam Overlay fixed it for me.

EXPLAIN PLEASE I need to know how to fix it… what do you mean by turning on steam overlay? when I press shift tab it is already enabled. I can check my friends stuff and such

1 Like

Also restart the game. I didn’t have the overlay enabled, and when i enabled it and restarted, it all worked all of sudden.

??? so disable the overlay, restart, then enable the overlay, restart? :v

I have no idea. It might have been a coincidence for all i know.

I’ll consider it a coincidence… probably just devs activating it manually or smth

1 Like

Steam overlay didn’t work for me. Oh well. I’ll just wait after work to see if its fixed.

I got my missions to show up finally by closing Overwatch, right-click on in inside of your Steam library, then click Properties. After that, toggle off the “Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game” feature and relaunch Overwatch. You should see your missions there, but if not, try closing the game again, and re-enabling the Overlay setting and relaunching.

1 Like

tried that, didnt work, and it doesnt make much sense to work really… but who knows! I’m in contact with blizz support, but my representative seems to be totally unaware of the issue lol. I’m considering it for now a coincidence, and simply the devs enabling it in the meantime, and you then restarting your game activating it fully