Buying DLC on steam does NOT give you items purchased

I bought DLC on steam and didn’t get the things I bought. Checked the reviews and it’s all negative with the same issue. Please fix, was hoping to play the new story but the only thing I’ve received is a renewed subscription to the disappointment that is this game.

20 Likes

yea same, I hope they fix the issue as fast as they can…

2 Likes

Same thing here, bought the invasion bundle and did not get it.

2 Likes

same, I bought the invasion bundle and did not get it

1 Like

same problem here… i hope blizzard fix this

2 Likes

same for me… ashamed

2 Likes

Same, bought the ultiment invasion bundle in game on the steam version. Payment went through but you do not recieve anything, be it the battlepass, skins, pve, nor the coins. Trying to repurchase the pack results in an error saying that you have already purchased it.

1 Like

Same please fix and sync account with steam. Thanks.

1 Like

I hope this small indie company can figure out how to give us what we bought quickly. I know they are short on staff.

1 Like

same here! pls fix it quickly

1 Like

Note: verifying game files on steam does NOT fix this issue either.

The Steam DLC Page for OW2 shows that the DLCs do not have a Size associated with them, so maybe steam refuses to install them because it thinks there is nothing to install?

1 Like

Same issue here. Hoping for a quick fix.

1 Like

there shouldn’t be anything to install because everything is installed…the unlocks (which you buy with the bundle) are serverside… so yea…I mean they say they know the issue and try to fix it, maybe in an hour ot two we should have it (I hope)

1 Like

Same too. We need a fix soon. I refuse to play until I receive the content I bought.

2 Likes

Same here :confused:

I was really excited to play but this is really frustrating. First day on steam and this already happens smh

1 Like

Had the same thing happen on ps5 I think it might be happening across all platforms

Same for me, thought was a problem on the side of my bank

Same issue here.

i demand at least 500 league tokens for the inconvenience.

3 Likes

Same, I won’t be playing at all until they fix this

It still doesn’t work for anyone checking.

Give the small indie company a break, it’s hard to fix bugs when you’ve got such high standards to maintain : )

2 Likes