"but the majority likes 1-3-2"

Genji takes bronze. And Genji isn’t even good.

1 Like

Maybe it comes down to having two stable DPS and one reactive DPS who makes key switches? Things are still in flux

I belive in that majority as much as for 222
that means i dont belive in that, because there was no real way used to actualy cheak what people want outside of small groups.

Jeff literally said “But we’ll see how it settles. I’m not expecting this to go live given the community’s mostly negative reaction so far. But who knows.”

4 Likes

It depends on what we’re voting for. For candidates in the Senate, Congress, and other political offices, only a majority vote is needed.
2/3 comes in for the really big changes, like voting to overturn a Presidential Veto, or adding a new amendment to the Constitution. I don’t think there’s anything day to day that actually needs a 2/3s vote

Lmao who even said that “the majority of the player base enjoys 3/2/1??”

No actual source of evidence exists that supports such a claim and judging by social places like these Forums, the exact opposite seems to be true…

3 Likes

Doesn’t at all change the fact that the problem is in the sightlines. Nor the fact that the solo tank–and solo tanking sucks–can’t do jack to a sniper taking potshots at the point. Many sightlines require Genji to dash just to reach it, and then what can he do when Widow hookshots away?

i mean jeff basically already said the data isn’t going in the favor of 132 idk why the supporters are being so crazy :rofl:

3 Likes

Which is why tanks are getting massive buffs.

What are snipers without sight-lines? I don’t think I know what you’re implying they change

From the same place where those who claim “more people are into 222 than not”

:wink:

3 Likes

Doesn’t mean that’s not wrong either, but 2-2-2 did what I thought it would do.

The irony is real :rofl:

2 Likes

Even if 50% would complain few would actually leave the game, just see all the threads about this and that, people complain and hate things in this game but still stick around, myself included.

Exactly, so everyone should also stop saying everyone that plays currently loves 2-2-2.

1 Like

Oh it is wrong too, and 2-2-2 did many things … mostly not good.
There have been multiple threads about people regretting supporting it and claiming exactly what I said but my guess is that “we” are going to ignore those too.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

If you think that a community (and a company) should work like a state you didn’t understand a lot of things…

1 Like

DPS ain’t gonna have a shield there gonna have a losing game as i Suicide Charge with Rein every game & ruin there games

Sure, but sightlines as ludicrous and far-reaching as those on Ilios Ruins, Temple of Anubis, Busan Downtown, Junkertown, and Volskaya point B (to name a few)?

1 Like

I think some lanes should be sniper oriented, some shouldn’t.

The majority of players are DPS. Of course they like 1-3-2.