Bug with D.Va Mech and Mini D.Va During Self-Destruct

Bug with D.Va Self-Destruct occurs when Mini D.Va is released from her mech and begins to launch into the atmosphere. Mini D.Va “falls” from the sky over fields. I have a video of it, not sure how to share it here.

1 Like

Cut the link into pieces by adding spaces between the dots.

I don’t have a link to a site, just the highlight clip from the Overwatch Highlight section.

Save the highlight and upload it somewhere like Youtube.

Sent it on Twitter. Hopefully that works

Same happened to me today. I was playing in mystery heroes at junkertown, I also have a video. By the way, that was a beautiful view…

You mean this bug that’s been in the game since launch. They have been told about countless times but have yet to acknowledged it, even with all the video proof.

1 Like

this just happened to me

Yeah, I was confused, but still admired the view. Lol

Had it happen to me in Mystery Heroes on Volskaya a moment ago. I nearly killed a Moira, was stunned by McCree as I was getting de-meched, then fell through the sky. Beautiful view. Terrible bug. In all my hundreds of hours playing D.va I’ve never had it happen until today.

It might have been happening for awhile, but it certainly seems to be more common now, based on the increase in bug reports… (a sampling before I got bored):

My guess is that it’s probably super rare (in the grand scheme of things) and hard to pinpoint the cause. (I suspect that the crazy position she gets ejected to might be an intentional safeguard to keep her from getting trapped in walls and floors when the server can’t figure out the actual correct place to eject her, but I do not know.) I wonder if it’s just a matter of them not having enough data when it does occur. If it happened during an OWL match or something like that, I figure they’d have the full server logs from the match, and would be able to look at it, reproduce it, and fix it. Maybe. Maybe not.

Funnily enough, after 3 seasons worth of D.Va, I have never experienced this one. Hope its fixed though

But they should acknowledged it and put it on the known bug list.

This literally just happened to me. Necroing due to Bug Report Forum Guidelines “When providing information on a bug report, it is okay to post on an existing thread if your issue is exactly the same as the original post. If you are experiencing a similar issue with slight variations, please create your own topic.”

It’s most likely not fixed yet due to it being hard to reproduce, it’s completely random so who knows what causes it.

I just assume they don’t care. They haven’t even acknowledged that it happens. I stopped reporting bugs for the most part as they appear to be ignored.