Bug with Bastion that's been in game since launch

I made a video about it with a timer in it.

I have uploaded the video on Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/82r5yx/the_delay_between_bastions_tank_shots_carries/

3 Likes

This is a way better video than mine, but sadly people are still complaining and saying its “Minor and controlled so it doesn’t need to be fixed”. Its disappointing but hopefully aside from those people we can get enough attention for the devs to notice.

re-upload video with 0.8 second delay. then he will not say “minor”

1 Like

Bumping because I’m sick of playing a broken hero

2 Likes

bumpty bump for the fix

1 Like

beep boop
#fixbastiontank

1 Like

bump for fix
#fixbastiontank

again, this shouldn’t be ignored. I don’t think Blizzard realizes how serious this bug is for Bastion players.

Once tried to rocket jump a gap just after using tank mode. Fell to my death because the shot never came out lol.

do not ignore this issue. i am angry.

:clock1: 2 Years Later . . . :clock11:

2 Likes

Wow, what a surprise. This thread is being ignored by Blizzard just like every other Bastion post that gives feedback about him.

I’m done with Blizzard, I won’t be posting anything about Bastion again because clearly it will be a complete waste of time and Blizzard doesn’t want to hear anything related to Bastion.

They always respond to serious issues regarding other heroes yet they don’t say anything about a issue that is affecting Bastion’s performance greatly.

this is fatal. can’t shoot for 1 seconds after second ult. do not ignore.

Just checked this, the bug still occurs. Blizzard, please fix.

Has anyone checked if it’s still there on the latest PTR update?

the bug still occurs. Blizzard, please fix.

So thats why tank mode has a feel of irregularity to it. I knew there was something not right but I couldn’t put my finger on it.

the bug still occurs. Blizzard, please fix. bump.

In the post Major Bastion Bug Still Needs Patch

2 Likes

I’m so glad I finally got through to them. <3