Bug with Bastion that's been in game since launch

Hey guys, I made a post about this a while ago but I just recently found out what causes this bug and figured I’d mention it again so hopefully we can get it fixed.
Basically what happens is the delay between tank shots carries over between Batsion’s ults, so sometimes he’ll start with a 1 second delay which can really mess you up sometimes.

I made a video explaining it because it’s hard to explain, but videos can’t be posted here…

If you fire a shot right as your tank mode ends, then when you go into tank mode the next time you won’t be able to shoot for a second because the delay carries over.

Blizzard still is not aware of this bug so hopefully bringing it some attention will help!

107 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObGAb1GTIDE
Bastions Tank shot bug explained
by kolorblind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anYBF5h0TTc&lc=z23scbgg1wrouft0cacdp430l1k5dhzftwtxvekfj3dw03c010c
Bastion tank bug reason
by Proxillus

12 Likes

This needs more attention. Bastion needs some love.

4 Likes

I’m surprised this hasn’t been fixed yet after all this time.

5 Likes

I’ve never even seen it in the “known bugs” list so I feel like they’re just not even aware it’s a thing

5 Likes

Blizzard, I’m Bastion too, and this bug is ridiculous. It interferes directly in the gameplay of the character, on more rare occasions giving a disadvantage to the character, as I a bang of McCree.

Sorry for my writing, I’m not a native English speaker.

2 Likes

that’s also the reason why the spread is maxed out when entering Recon moder after Tank mode is over

if you shoot in recon and use ult without stopping to shoot it just behaves like a 50 ammo recon form with a tank in between

2 Likes

definitely need more attention. blizz.

2 Likes

I will cry with joy if blizzard every sees this, this bug is DEVASTATING and it should have attention.

2 Likes

This definitely needs to get fixed.
You should post this video also on reddit. (Preferably not as a youtube video.)

2 Likes

Just saw the YouTube video, came here to bump the thread. Bastion need more attention, fixing the bug would be a nice start.

2 Likes

The other way I think we could get this out is on reddit :confused:

1 Like

you can put videos in copy the video over and highlight it then click the </> button at the top

2 Likes

also theres a bug with mei and moira. moiras orbs go through mei’s wall

1 Like

Yeah I hope we get to post links with their new forum system but otherwise I hope they read this bug forum

1 Like

Let Bastion be great again.

2 Likes

“So many bugs, so little time” ~ Sombra

1 Like

Yes, please fix blizz

fix this please. blizzzzz

1 Like

Bump (20 Characters)

1 Like