Buff your main(s) without buffing their numbers

Junkrat’s RIP-Tire is now immune to any damage from Support heroes. They also die no matter how far they are from the explosion and Infra-Sight is granted to Junkrat so he’ll know where exactly is that Ana at.

Symmetra: her turrets start lasering in flight.

Mei’s projectile now pierces.

Healing beam is no longer interrupted when activating Valkyrie.

5 Likes

D.Va can t-bag in her mech.

3 Likes

This would be nice for when your Mercy resses you the second you’re respawning accept she’s surrounded by enemies so you ultimately just get to wait an extra 10 seconds to respawn.

Getting an elimination with Storm Arrow resets its duration and refills the arrows count.

You get the real Spamzo now.

any damage symmetra is taking will be nullified when she is focusing on barriers

If her laser is not leaving a targets body for an x amount of time, her deployable cooldown will be reduced, giving her reward for awesome tracking skill.

Symmetra can go out of the tp midway if you press interact again quick enough.

Ex.

Tp entrace ————— middle —————tp exit

“What the heck are those icicles made of???”

any of these

genji

fix his wallclimb
deflect not having a cast time and activating immediately
fixing swift strikes hitbox
(genji becomes a truck we he dashes it extends to the swift strike hitbox which makes it 15 meters for the duration of the swift strike)

d.va now has bastion cannons.

1 Like

Roadhog: Hook resets after a final blow.

This is apparently op but Genji can dash every second simply for farting on someone.

Junkrat grenade made more damage to shield and armor and the grenade made the enemy burn like Ashe dynamite

Sombra can hack when she was hurt by a bullet

Bastion new ability where he send a bird for detect the location of the enemy

a passive where the hero can ride on Orisa

Hammond dont have to recharge like D.va

I don’t really have just one main, but I’ll give this a shot for Mei m

Blizzard is no longer canceled if Mei dies while throwing it.

Ice wall is transparent for your team.

Ice wall placement now snaps to choke points because I DIDNT WANT TO PLACE IT THAT FAR WHERE ITS DOING NOTHING THATS NOT WHERE I WAS AIMING YOU STUPID WALL

Cryofreeze is transparent and she can emote inside it

Automatically does a voice line every time she freezes a target

Ice wall is slightly taller so she can reach certain high ground.

1 Like

Winston: Tesla Cannon no longer needs to be reloaded. Jump pack cooldown reset on Elimination.

1 Like

Widows ultimate is Hanzo’s sonic arrow, but now labelled “Sonic bullet”. Hanzo get’s Widows ultimate instead.

Mercy now has overheal. ez

This is technically a number’s one, but its specific to the buff

New Passive: Crusader
Reinhardt gains 50% resistance to boops/knockback, and complete immunity to stuns while using shield

1 Like

D.va has a new passive that allows her to also fire her pistol within her mech along with normal mech functions if she is not moving.

Mercy no longer has a speed penalty when resurrecting allies (both inside and outisde of valkyrie).

Mercy now has an instant resurrect in valkyrie.