Buff Moira because she needs it!

yep I noticed that I never really use the first 2 pages of the patch notes website so I forgot they had those drop downs

1 Like

i think moira needs more resource on her healing meter she just depletes way to fast

and revert this period

Iā€™d love love love for Moira to receive some sort of buff but I donā€™t know how you could buff her.

I actually donā€™t really agree with decreasing Fadeā€™s cool down. Itā€™s arguably the best escape in the game and as a Moira main I donā€™t really have issues using it wisely and never being caught.

Additionally they did buff the rate at which her biotic grasp healing resource regenerates when not leeching off enemies soā€¦

What else could they actually change about her?

The only things that come to mind are:

ā€¢ Can use biotic grasp healing spray through barriers again

ā€¢ Resource gained when leeching from enemies increased

ā€¢ Biotic Orb cooldown decreased by 1 second

Ngl I think that allowing her to heal through barriers again would be a massive quality of life change and allow her to work better in more compositions but I get it Blizzard just doesnā€™t revert changes.
I wouldnā€™t mind an additional buff to regaining resources by leeching since they already buffed your resource gain when youā€™re not leeching so I feel like that would be the next most logical buff.

Also, maybe decreasing the cool down of orb by 1 second but 1 second only. Orb is a really powerful move and Iā€™m not sure if this would be as detrimental in buffing as Fade would be.

Regardless, any kind of change would help her. I doubt people would suddenly start picking her over Ana though. Ana is the undisputed support queen atm

1 Like

I think Moira is one the most balanced heroes. Itā€™s better left her untouched than broken with unnecessary changes.

Okay Iā€™ve split the Incheon group into 2 sub-groups:

• Tier 1 teams = South Korea, Finland, Russia
  • Tier 2/3 teams = Japan, Chinese Taipei (Taiwan), Hong Kong

First, hereā€™s the top 10most played of the 2 groups:

Tier 1

• Zen = 09:36:44
  • Mercy = 09:23:44
  • Dva = 09:15:57
  • Winston = 05:56:29
  • Widow = 05:51:07
  • Rein = 03:39:44
  • Hanzo = 03:38:19
  • Zarya = 03:35:16
  • Brig = 02:44:37
  • Pharah = 02:32:57

Tier 2/3

• Dva = 08:07:45
  • Zen = 06:33:20
  • Winston = 06:27:46
  • Mercy = 06:11:50
  • Widow = 05:08:01
  • Tracer = 02:38:55
  • Genji = 02:31:06
  • Brig = 02:26:55
  • Rein = 02:11:29
  • Zarya = 02:04:59

Well that explains a lot. I knew that Dive was still prevalent in Incheon, but what Iā€™d forgotten, no doubt because of the propaganda that was pushed about Finland being a GOATS team, is just how little GOATS was played.

I agree with you that she is very balanced ā€¦
and thatā€™s her curse ! she is in the same boat like soldier.

I donā€™t know how many times i said this alreadyā€¦ :slight_smile:
but i repeat it when it needed.

Moira and Soldier 76 both are very good balanced and both are NEVER meta.
Because they do not bring something special to the game.
Some heroes are OP or over tuned - so they are meta - Not S76 and Moira. They are " only " balanced.

1 Like

Healing through shields would just be weird inconsistency. Shields are one of the counterplays to ranged healing. She doesnā€™t need it. She shouldnā€™t have it. It was a bug.

Moira is the only healer without utility. Moira always in the shadows of mercy and ana.

4 Likes

It would be a positive uniqueness, which unlike negative uniqueness is healthy for the game (as long as it isnā€™t overpowered, but I donā€™t think that needs to be stated). And it was the one big thing she had over Ana in pro play. The little bit of utility, when added to the higher healing output and Anaā€™s Nanoboost buff, to have them both viable at the same time. It wasnā€™t a negative uniqueness for Ana either, which should be avoided, because itā€™s a flaw she shares with Brig and Lucio, and thus isnā€™t unique.

It was a direct but to ultimate charge and healing In the ultimate

Except Anaā€™s darts can also hurt enemies, and Moiraā€™s spray canā€™tā€¦

1 Like

Butā€¦that would make her too powerful. Itā€™s like giving Ana a grappling hook, it would take away her one weakness. Moira is meant to be a high sustain pure healer without any utility, Ana is meant to be a low sustain healer with high utility.

I donā€™t understand why we should be buffing ANAā€¦ You know the main support thatā€™s basically required to win. Lol.

I think you misunderstood something about my post.

Iā€™m agreeing with you actually.

I am a Moira main so might be biased. But I think she would need something to make her more relevant in higher tier play while not making her OP in lower SR.
Her pickrate sinks the higher you climb until she almost becomes a troll pick in GM. Something of a minor rework? I dont know. I just wish all main healers were somehow equally balanced so you could for once pick the one you like and not be forced into 1 must pick.

She is such a niche pick which i think is a problem for a main support, especially when we only have 3 to choose between.

Oh I get it. Kind of. It was me who misunderstood!

Yeah, thatā€™s also true. Question, can Mercyā€™s heal go through enemy shields?

Yes. Healing can go through shields. If the beam gets cut off when an ally goes behind a shield Iā€™ll just quit the game at that point not gonna lie.

1 Like

Mercy, Zen and old Moira can, Ana, Lucio, Brig and current Moira canā€™t

1 Like