Buff moira and nerf baptiste

Moira is UNPLAYABLE I never play moira now due to every other support having more value. Im sure a lot of players feel the same. She needs something. Maybe some sort of utility?

She’s already getting a buff

But baptiste also needs to not get net buffed at the same time

Or you know… just nerf Baptiste? Moira would be far better if they just nerfed him.

Net buff? He got two nerfs and a circumstantial for virtually everyone but tanks buff… How is that a net buff?

Support roster already have only 7 heroes. There’s no need to butcher one to make other viable.

Baptiste has multiple problems - high damage and immortality field; damage reduction field would be way healthier and the new healing (50HPS AOE, 70 direct) is more skilful.

Moira is really bad and -2s from orb cooldown won’t help her. Her biggest issue is lack of healing resources - she heals 70HPS but she runs out of juice too quickly. I would rather see back her 65HPS with bigger capacity like it used to be. I don’t want her to be meta, just more viable. That’s all.

2 Likes

Because it provides more sustain for the front line as hitting rein/zar with directs is usually pretty consistent