Think again.
You sound like a troll.

1 Like

He’s extremely easy to counter

No actually, you sound like a troll

5 Likes

Bastion:Worst hero in the entire game

Never forget the dwarf you swine!!

But seriously I do think bastion could use some help cause in any organized team he is basically ult charge if his team isn’t greatly protecting him,

1 Like

I know. I said he’s everywhere in my dirty casual games, I didn’t say Im having trouble with him.

Bastion is kind of like Widowmaker, in good hands he can be a problem, and if ignored he’s an even bigger problem. And when he’s teamed up with Orisa and has a Mercy pocketing him, we might as well surrender!
But if someone switches to a hero who can take him out before he goes through all his bullets, then the Bastion isn’t a problem anymore.

If a player takes advantage of the map and work with their team mates, Bastion can be a huge asset to his team. But if he goes in thinking he’s the best without these in mind, then yes, he can be weak. Should we reward poor judgment with a buff for Bastion? No.

Seems you all thought you could have a Bastion thread without me…

WELL, Bastion’s problem isn’t really his health… It’s the lack of damage (Where it needs to be.)

As a good friend of mine has figured out, Bastion has a Maximum dps of 450, if EVERY Pellet hits something… How often does that happen?

[Bastion's real damage output (kinda)]

THIS^ Is the problem.

When a Hanzo jumps towards you, ducks behind the corner five feet from your face, and spams arrows knowing he cannot die no matter what you do.

5 Likes

Should we reward good tracking with headshot damage? :thinking:

Yes.

As that’s how EVERY HERO WORKS.

2 Likes

Bastion

• Get’s to be able to heal while shooting
  • Spread is reduced from 3.00 to 2.00

Comment: Out of turret form, Bastion is pretty useless, since he doesn’t have any protection like Ana and needs to keep it going. Minimizing the spread and giving Bastion headshots back would let him kill enemies with mobility in turret form.

This is all he needs literally.

1 Like

No you do. Have you seen Torbjorn? He’s never been meta.

A lot of the counters you listed could be solved by positioning alone. Not to mention that many of the situtions imply that you are trying to 1v6 the team as bastion.

The one that jumps out to me the most is Orisa. If you can’t kill an Orisa with bastion, then you need to pick another hero to play. He is one of the few heroes that can destroy her shield before the cooldown, and even with Fortify she is fodder.

But again, it sounds like positioning would solve most of your Bastion woes.

1 Like

Then why is he used basically never and when he is it’s never outside of pirateship?

Annoying isn’t a reason to keep a hero bad. Tracer is annoying, but she’s also super powerful. Bastion is annoying, but isn’t super powerful.

1 Like

And you do for jumping to the conclusion that you are objectively right. Where’s your 2 megathreads against him?

You have no trouble killing him and yet think he’s fine?

Actually he was meta in early dive I believe.
And just because torb is bad doesnt mean bastion isn’t
Also torbs getting reworked

Torbjorn is already being reworked so people are talking about the worst undressed hero.

Like I said, an ignored Bastion is a dangerous Bastion.
If I see a Bastion taking out my team mates, I’m going to try to get rid of him or he’s going to continue to pick people off.

Bastion is never ignored. The only time he might ever be ignored, is still almost never.

3 Likes

My Perfect “Rework” Would be this:
(I may add to, and change this later)

• Sentry spread reduction.
  • Ironclad removed.
  • 100 ammo removed from sentry.
  • Transformation times Slightly Increased… just a little. Tiny. Bit.
  • Headshot damage in Sentry mode enabled.
  • (An amount of) Armor given while in Tank mode.
  • Sentry now deploys a 400/600 health shield, that can only regenerate while out of sentry mode.

INB4 you say: “Why would you suggest that?? Lul you just want a op hero.”

I have put a Year and a half Of thought into that conclusion… And that’s the most basic rework i can come up with.

No “Micro rockets”
No Q on E and E on Q (Unless we go for a complicated rework, then it might even work)

And NO Over Buffs like Spamzo got.

2 Likes

reduced spread headshots and a shield is probably asking too much. Just decreasing his spread might leave room for a shield but people don’t like shields in general.

4 Likes