Buff Bastion or I quit

Bastion needs a major rework, and the devs only care about the current top heroes

2 Likes

I play Bastion too, but just hear me out. If you leave, isn’t that just one less voice of us Bastion mains to be heard, to call for justice? I’m not forcing you to stay, but your reasoning to quit will likely be more detrimental to the hero you want buffed than you may realize.

2 Likes

Bastion needs a rework, not a buff. I do not blame the Devs for ignoring Bastion.

Bastion is incredibly volatile, one slight buff could make him a dominant pick, and force the games meta to play around him. But at the same time, Bastion is incredibly easy to counter.

Too good when buffed, too bad no matter what. He. Needs. A. Rework.

3 Likes

He needs a full rework

1 Like

Bye felicia

20 characters

He needs literally anything

shameless self promotion of my own idea and thread:

1 Like

They will make him so he will one tap every hero. Yes also tanks while walking btw.

Maaaaayby 0.00000001% one.day they will buff him that way

Ok, you’ll be missed as bastion, wait… we dont miss bastion

1 Like

Buffing Bastion is a terrible idea. Reworking him though, that would be much appreciated.

1 Like

What is Bastion supposed to do?
He is a specialilzed dps. He breaks shields and kill pharmacies. He’s not going to be an alrounder, otherwise, he would just be a robotic soldier.

There are 31 other heroes if your win rate bothers you that much. Just enjoy bastion for what he is.

They didn’t give him googly eyes on sentry form
How dare them

1 Like

It’s funny how Blizzard never consider the reworks from total strangers.

A good thing too, I might say. At least I’m positive about that.

K, bye.

If they just buff him, and he become viable, then I will quit.

Bastion was one of the most oppressive heroes of the game, metas with him were always the worst ones.

He needs instead a big rework, because Bastion right now it’s trash or it’s broken, no middles.

2 Likes

Every time a stranger talks about a rework is $1 in my piggy bank.

You do know you can switch heroes… Right?

Great response

The devs probably have the same idea until it is a tank main asking for changes :joy:

Pertaining to the title, click baity or not, “threatening” the devs or offering them a deal between what you want or you quitting is…ineffective

Pertaining to OP, there’s nothing worth mentioning they can/will do before OW2. Considering the fact that we still have no information on a release date, I would not be surprised at all that if it is not a game in line for early access on the new consoles, it may be planned for release during or after 2022

They aren’t neglecting Bastion.

They just aren’t going to buff a hero that the vast majority of the community does not find enjoyable to play against.

We already had Reaper and Mei dominate the meta in the most unenjoyable fashion.

The last thing we need is to risk putting Bastion in that same spectrum

And you think the vast majority of the community enjoys playing against a McCree and Zarya/Reinhardt?

Start taking your medication.