❄ BTC Mei Tank Rework

I mean who am i kidding i quit the support role 1 month ago :rofl: :rofl: (and this is the part when the laughing turns into slow crying :sob:)

Still Don’t like the options among the Supports.

After Sym left.

Was stuck with Brig only.

And none of the others fill that gap Sym left behind.

2 Likes

I really wished she would become a support again…

3 Likes

Yeah but this would change surprisingly little, even about her gameplay, other than dropping a Mei’s queue time from 10 minutes to 3 seconds.

1 Like

I remember when the forums would get mad at people posting the opinions of Seagull or Jayne about things. They were in the pro scene (player and coach) and knew a lot about the game.

And yet we get posts of a Youtube clickbaiter and everyone loves it…

Here you go, straight from the horse’s mouth.

I don’t get these posts at all… Mei doesn’t even look a bit like a tank, making her a tank would just disagree with her design. It’s like making Tracer a tank or Reinhardt a healer.

Mei has one of the most fun and interesting kits in the game, leave her alone. Dont make her a tank.

Think like this : you will probably queue for tank then with almost instant matches

In this case, I’d say it’s less about the person and more about the idea. Mei being moved to Tank has long been a popular topic, especially of late.

3 Likes

I didn’t. And Zarya still bigger then Mei actually. Like every tank. I can’t even imagine Mei as a tank. She still need to be bigger.

I was thinking keeping their original mechanics in check, like sym was never supposed to heal, but if she had a passive where 50% of allies health was replaced with shields, and had an ability that could mitigate damage and regen shields on a single target she wouldn’t technically be “healing” but she would functionally be healing. And for Sombra I think something to do with health giving health packs and the more health packs she has hacked the more of a healing resource she has. (Just a thought) but I feel like Sombra would make a worse support than symm

As a symm main and a support main, I feel this so hard.

1 Like

Yeah Mei is really overpowerd for higher ranks. Maybe should have less attacking damage and the ability to put ice on the ground and move faster. We all want that, so give us the stupid passive that will make Mei even less playable!

Great idea but I bet you Blizzard won’t even give it a shot. Like most great ideas that the community post here.

Yeah exactly :smiley: that would be great. And with Echo I have a new DPS in my roster anyway.

Main problem with this would be that mei players had to switch roles. Not a real problem as it is, but professionals who specialize on mei or are at least known for her, would get kinda f*d by this.
Also posts/videos like this where specific stat changes or abilities are explained just are pretty useless most of the time. People dont realize that Devs do a lot of testing, so its just better to say what you want/dont want and leave the devs to decide how to implement it.

Yep it’s really annoying when people post wanting a character they play a lot to be changed…I can’t think of anyone else who does that…

I don’t think it’s the fact that these people are being given too much credit its more like a different approach to a solution of on a problem that not many have considered, shared themselves, or even thought of. Personally I kinda want to see where this goes. It could be solving a few problems than just what to do with Mei.

Yeah, or Sombra.

Each could fill that role.

1 Like