Bronze 5 bug- 71% in division

Same problem, 20 wins, top 86% of the rank (Tank), still Bronze 5. My latest series was 5x2…

2 Likes

I hope they will fix this im really tired of winning and see the same bronze 5 and you are higher than 71% most of my games i get 14k damage atleast and my best game was 25k and 60kills and this game still rank me as a bronze 5 player im devastated no matter how many games i win how hard i carry i dont rank up that is absolutely boring :unamused::unamused:

3 Likes

same exact issue for me too

3 Likes

Wins and loses in the topic and don’t talk about k/d especially when kills are just participations in this game not actual kills.
71% means you are at ~700 SR, bronze 4 starts from 1100.

Same here seems like no matter how much I heal or how much dmg I out put, I’m still hardstuck bronze 5. Yet I’m not having issues ranking up in tank or dps

2 Likes

Exact same as me, better than or same when comparing stats w/ regular party members and regardless of win-loss ratio Bronze 5 71%. So frustrating and demotivating.

1 Like

bump. I’m stuck in bronze 5 72%…can’t move up or down I’ve completed 5 sets of 5 wins in a row now and now movement either direction. ONLY ON MY SUPPORT ROLE other roles are moving up and down

2 Likes

Same issue, Im stuck here forever man. Hate this bug

2 Likes

Same here i did it 3 times 5 wins and i am still in Bronze 5 and the same 71% bla bla bla…
the latest round was 5win 3 loss 1 tie…
but i have the problem with damage as my tank is gold 3 i am thinking it only has problem with 1 of the group… I hope you guys rectify this immediately as its making me lose interest in this game.

2 Likes

Same , 71% and Bronze five…i dont like quick play, i enjoy comp, but no point to play, whatever i do just nothing changes

2 Likes

I have exactly the same problem. I thought the whole time it was me. But then my friend said it MUST be a bug, because I’m completely stuck, several times, even after 5 wins in a row. When will this finally be fixed? IT’S SO FRUSTRATING! :frowning:

1 Like

Earlier this season I was bronze 1 until 5-4 games deranked me to bronze 5. Seems a bit much, but I never had issues getting to high bronze/low silver. I got bronze 5 71% in 9 evaluations. I thought it was me, but I went 5-0, 5-2, and 5-3 in my latest evaluations with it still saying 71%. I finished the BP, so I’m either quitting the season or trying DPS comp(I play support).

2 Likes

MESMO PROBLEMA AQUI! SAME PROBLEM HERE - B5 - 5V 1D two times

3 Likes

same here I have ranked up three times now, 5-3, 5-2, 5-1 and its kept me in b5 71% it also has not tracked that I’m winning games in my career profile and it’s also not tracking the characters I have been playing.

3 Likes

Im the same as everyone here. Been stuck at least 6 times now at 71% B5. What’s even more crazy is that when I have a negative win rate for that 5/15 period like a 5-8 or 5-11 I rank up to B4

3 Likes

Omg same here, this has to be an on going issue because I’m still experiencing not ranking?? I’m just stuck no matter how many times I rank which is weird

3 Likes

Glad its at least not just me. Gone three adjustments in support now (5-4, 5-2, 5-1 i believe they were, all solid healing) and ive been stuck at the same B5 71% as everyone else. Really kills the motivation to play comp at all

4 Likes

Been having this issue nonstop, some screenshots i took in frustration, showing this bug: Reddit - Dive into anything

2 Likes

Same here but i have it on DPS role. I got 5W to 3L and i am still in B5. Then again i got the 5 games. 5W, 1L and 1 Tie Still B5. And everytime it comes with the besster than 71% on this role. That cant be right. And i am not gonna play 50 more games just to see myself rerank in B5 again and again an again until this issue is fixed.

4 Likes

Blizz, you need to fix this. We also should get compensation for wasting our time. It ruined the entire season for me.

4 Likes