Bring the All-stars skins back

I don’t have to, all the exclusives I’ve bought appear under OWL store icons. They’re also naturally in my character collection so I don’t really have to filter my search to see them either, that’s why I was confused lol

No, I meant to see which items are actually legacy, they may have the owl logo but still are shown when selecting legacy

1 Like

The MVP skins are specially designed skins for the selected Most Valuable Player of an Overwatch League season. Right now there is only one skin for New York Excelsior’s Jjonak with his Zen-Najki skin:

https://img.resized.co/dexerto/eyJkYXRhIjoie1widXJsXCI6XCJodHRwczpcXFwvXFxcL2ltYWdlcy5kZXhlcnRvLmNvbVxcXC91cGxvYWRzXFxcL2FydGljbGVzXFxcL1plbi1OYWtqaS1sZWdlbmRhcnktc2tpbi5qcGdcIixcIndpZHRoXCI6XCJcIixcImhlaWdodFwiOlwiXCIsXCJkZWZhdWx0XCI6XCJodHRwczpcXFwvXFxcL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tXFxcL3BwbHVzLmltYWdlcy5kZXhlcnRvLmNvbVxcXC91cGxvYWRzXFxcLzIwMTlcXFwvMTFcXFwvMTEyMTQ5NDNcXFwvcGxhY2Vob2xkZXIuanBnXCJ9IiwiaGFzaCI6ImRmZWYyMjMzYjFlNDM5MmEyZjAxYjA4MmZlNzczYmI1NTBkYzc2ZjQifQ==/zen-nakji-legendary-skin.jpg

There will be a new skin for 2019’s MVP Sinatraa for Zarya sometime this year.

2 Likes

was doomfist also mvp

That was a skin for Shock, they won the Owl season last year

The new Doomfist Thunder skin is the Team Championship skin for 2019. Just like the Winston Flying Ace skin for London Spitfire.

Because this. Too many Mercy toxic Mercy players who expect above and beyond and anonymously compare everything to Pink.

Okay I did my checks and the following skins are listed as Legacy at this time:

• All 2018 San Francisco Shock Color skins*
  • All 2018 Los Angeles Valiant Color skins*
  • All 2018 Florida Mayhem Color skins*
  • Pink Mercy
  • Noire Widowmaker
  • Kerrigan Widowmaker
  • BlizzCon 2016 Bastion
  • BlizzCon 2017 Winston
  • 2018 All-Star Skins for Tracer and Genji
  • 2019 All-Star Skins for Mercy and Lucio
  • D.Va Nano from the Nano-Cola mini event
  • Zenyatta Zen-Nakji skin for 2018 OWL MVP
  • Winston Flying Ace 2018 Championship Skin

Skins that are not listed as Legacy but I anticipate they will be:

• Doomfist Thunder 2019 Championship Skin
  • Brigitte GOAT skin
  • Demon Hunter Sombra
  • Tyrande Symmetra and Illidan Genji from BlizzCon 2019
  • Ana Bastet
  • Ashe Marde Gras
  • Baptiste Combat Medic
  • Bastion Brick
  • Mercy Dr. Ziegler
  • Baptiste Vampire**
  • Doomfist Monk**
  • Junkrat Inferno**
  • Mei Zhongguo**
  • Mercy Snow Angel**
  • Moira Holly**
  • Reaper American**
  • Ugly Sweater 76**
  • Symmetra Holi**
  • Torbjorn Rustclad**
  • Winston Ancient Bronze**
  • Wrecking Ball Paper Cutting**

*These are the old team colors before they were replaced in 2020. There is an indication these may not be permanently gone as they made variations for Echo.
**These skins appeared as weekly reward challenges during 2019-2020 seasonal events starting in the 2019 Summer Games. They come up when you activate the Bonus Skin filter in the hero gallery, denoting a limited-time exclusiveness. However we won’t know for certain if these skins are never returning until next year’s Summer Games.

5 Likes

Thanks for setting the record straight, Wyoming.

1 Like

Like i said they can keep some exclusive skins but the OWL themed ones really don’t make sense for leaving.

And they could totally re-release these ‘exclusive skins’ on the Blizzard store with tweaks so they’re not exactly the same as the originals. Meaning the OG buyers get to keep their ‘exclusive look’ but they can also opt to buy an additional one that’s slightly different and available all the time.

Example: bring back pink Mercy except instead of pigtails, she has one long ponytail and a slightly altered dress. The OG buyers still have a unique skin but new buyers can be satisfied and old buyers can buy a second version.

Literally blizzard could achieve both and make both crowds happy (and their wallets).

1 Like

I agree 100%

I have both Mercy and Lucio skins but missed out on the Tracer and Genji ones.

As an owner of the original pink mercy skin, I don’t see any reason why they should do this. Skins are skins. I bought pink mercy because it looks cool not because I want some stupid exclusivity rights. I believe the skin should come back for new players to buy because it looks awesome and also would raise more money for charity.

They don’t need to modify it. Original buyers don’t deserve a unique version.

That’s my opinion and I don’t believe in this exclusivity stuff, especially when it’s a charity skin.

2 Likes

It is not selfish. Selfishness is exclusivity.

That’s your own fault, sir. Sorry you can’t handle the idea.

1 Like

As long as they are different I would be ok. Perhaps a recolor? In the past and they still do this when they release new heroes, they give 2 legendary skins but its actually just 2 recolors of the same skin.

Well I did, and so did many people.

I’m not wanting to start an argument, but what the BCRF advocates for and their mission is a fallacy and misleading proposition. There is no such thing as a cure, and anybody who works in medicine knows that. Treatment is what exists and we have that. It may not be perfect and has its complications, but due to the nature of cancer and neoplasia, it invariably will never be cured.

They operate on a false premise to the public.

But regardless, people can donate of their own volition if they so choose. The skin is not coming back. Many people bought it for the exclusivity even if you did not.

They will if they want to “rerelease” it.

And there are many who disagree. Regardless its not coming back.

2 Likes

At fault for what exactly? It seems the ones who can’t handle the idea are the people who advocate for these skins to return when they aren’t.

They are not going to return. Sorry you can’t handle that idea.

2 Likes

Why are you still in this thread arguing?

You’re the one that’s pressed over the request of a skin coming back. We’re all just voicing our opinion which is that we wouldn’t mind for them to come back (as people who have these skins)

1 Like

Because I can.

COnsidering its not coming back, I’m not particularly concerned.

And I’m voicing my opinion in that they should not come back, as well as the fact that they will not come back. Sorry if that’s not something you can handle.

1 Like

That’s a good enough reason in my book.

This I agree with. If you’re going to release a skin that requires tokens but not give people a way to get it without shelling out the cash then you should be ashamed of yourselves.

I don’t agree either.

2 Likes

Pink mercy was made out of kindness for a good cause. I bought it for the charity and because it looks nice.

If they rereleased it, this would make more money for charity. That would be amazing but people like you don’t care about the charity and would prefer to have “exclusivity”.

As I said, I already have the pink mercy skin but bringing it back purely for charity is great.

Don’t be selfish and think about the charitable causes

I’m not the one that can’t accept it. You’re the one who is afraid of change, and it’s people like you that make the gaming industry worse by creating elitism and toxicity.

Then you are apart of the problem.