Bring pink mercy back to 15 $ and i dont need nothing

Thats the meaning of “exclusive”… they even said that it will not come back. It was also a selling point. So no. It will not.

I’ll get my army of raccoons, but their services won’t be cheap. we’ll have to spend 2 weeks dropping them off at taco bell dumpsters.

1 Like

You have 23 hours before the [redacted] drop-e-lets hit the [redacted] earth, now get going

1 Like

No idea if the leak is true or not the 2 pictures could have been faked.

Id like to get the opportunity to have the skin because I really like the hairstyle, however if they dont bring it back I still have the all star skin which looks nice

1 Like

Alright I’ll have to use the Dwarf hamsters instead

1 Like

That will work, my boy

2 Likes

Another selfish kid yelling “mUh exClUsIvItY” nothing to see here folks move along

4 Likes

I don’t mind if it’s another charity event but if they straight up start selling it then I don’t think it’s a good thing to do considering they made that skin for charity and not for money
(A side note: I don’t have that skin )

1 Like

Keep in mind that big companies do benefit financially from these charity things. I assume you know how, (taxes), so they arnt entirely selfless, money is a driving factor.

I hope it doesn’t come back myself (I don’t have it)

2 Likes

I’m not saying they don’t benefit it’s just that the main aim for the skin was charity and selling the same thing directly after a few years seems wrong

1 Like

Another ignorant kid yelling and not undertanding that these skins aint coming back.

Nothing to see here folks move along, see I can do that too.

5 Likes

It would be nice to see the event return every once in a while, maybe with new skins for other heroes. Returning skins would be up there of course.

1 Like

well i feel like people really want the “Pink Mercy Event” to come back mainly because of the skin. i highly doubt that some
people want to event back to donate because you can donate to them any time. the skin is what people want, not really to donate.

3 Likes

I mean yes people obviously want the skin, the fact the money goes to charity is just an added positive.

if the event does come back as a second chance thing for newer players / mixed opportunity etc. in my opinion it should stay the same with it being paid for and all the profits going to charity. After all it’s what the skin is all about

Not everyone who doesn’t have it wants it back either.
I didn’t get it and I think the exclusive skins should remain exclusive. It’s like having collector’s items.

3 Likes

Still, it would help that center because all to next most people are just not going to donate without a reward, you know.

It’s kinda sad that the only skin with interesting audio and visual effects is an exclusive skin. I would donate 20 euros just to get that skin.

Got to say your english needs some work and for the mercy skin i doubt they will bring it back . But i would be up for a new skin for charity .

1 Like

It feels like such a win for ALL involved if they brought this back for charity again. I don’t get why they won’t.

1 Like